Bring the <3

God and i thought he was normal
MountieXXL
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Re: Bring the <3

Post by MountieXXL » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Don't know how I found this place, but the first time I joined Canalzone was on.. Mass confusion, everyone talking a whole lot (lot of regulars were on like Eagle, Jase, Bosco etc) and generally just a whole bunch of funny shit going on. Laughed so hard I forgot there even are any other servers, haven't switched since.

Friday night mash-ups of course added to the fun as well as the Fests, and it's great to just join in the evenings and know at least half the people playing. I guess a server without the community we have here would just feel hollow and boring...

Oh right, have to praise the Mash-Up again though, a bar with tons of funny stuff happening; you can play video games, bring your own booze, fall asleep in your chair, not wear any pants, yell old songs with little or no skill (and no one cares), how cool is that?!!
I mean, it's all windy stairs. I'm not being funny.

cockijoe

Post by cockijoe » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Not sure (must be an age thing) how i found FP but hell i loved it from the momment i set foot in it.
Got a warm mad welcome from jased who stright of called me cocker and still do ..Fester for been the level headed one (lies)...advent for trying to teach me how to play and still probly would lol..And good old Mr stabby stabby himself for kindly reminding me im a sasanac bastard lmao and not taking offence when i called him a potato eating irish paddy lol..Aonn for his drunken ramblings ...
Bosco for his special education to the young offenders that join ...And finally my nemasis Bbloke only man who is grummpy more than me lmao But a great bloke who sent me his old pc when mine blew up. For the rest of you i missed fek yeas lol my fingers hurting with all this typing but you all know we make a special place here....xxxx

P.S Dharmas sexy voice and i love the way his balls have dropped now to give us that sexy lads voice llol

jacksoft LTD
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by jacksoft LTD » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 am

The first time i went on FP i was like wtf :o
now i think its the best thing man created since bottled beer since going on this server i have never seen a better one and im sure that i never wilL from the friday night mashups to the complaining to the giving there is no other then FP. :greentoke: :greentoke: :greentoke:
Image Image

Toco
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Toco » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:44 am

we have over 600 000 headshot on the server now and only 500 000 kills away from 10 000 000, a testimate to our servers godlyness
EH! Oh! Canada go! - Team Canadas 2010 offical olympic Chant
:Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi:

Coco

Post by Coco » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:52 am

Only 600 000 headshots? I NEED TO WORK HARDERR :D

FullMetal

Post by FullMetal » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:51 pm

I've only just found this thread. I read most of them and they are very interesting reads !
I guess I can just say:

Was on the 24/7 2 fort server, with less puberty!!
Had a bunch of fun with most of you guys on that server, although I do remember calling black_feather a hacker sometimes. lol
When the server was up I think I recall Jase banning me for me being a douche (as per)
Joined the forums and it was quite a blast with only a few people, but as it grew it got better.
I remember the days when we'd only have around 12 people playing on a friday night probably. Just them melee games on Omaha Beach were pretty epic.
Then the community built up incredibly fast because of this great friendly bunch of people.
Still then I had alot of fun just talking right old crap, having fun headshotting Jase (still do, his reactions are comedy gold), annoying people etc.
Then I think my first ban came into effect, but was soon revoked and given another chance.
Once again I broke it, then it got revoked again.
Then came december 2009, on the forums I remember clearly I was getting really offensive and ignorant to other members (one in specific :/) and got my 11 month ban. From then I decided it was it and thought I wouldn't bother coming back as I'll just keep being stupid.

That's when my whole life came into effect when I saw that I was just as liked as I was in real life as I was in this games community.
I thought I'd get my life straight (but at one point, spammed the server with pictures that I shouldn't have, for that I'm deeply sorry). This involved me pretty much deciding that I would be a more positive, happy person towards people rather than always negative, I can safely say it worked.
But now I love my life, I have alot of friends I can count on, meeting new people all the time, constantly trying to get that tiny bit more clever (or just less stupid) by reading books, researching random things on the internet that interest me and just generally asking people things at times.

I think I have come back reformed, although I still occasionally get a little 'Oh fuck!' but then again...who doesn't. Although this all sounds that I did this just for the community, I didn't, but in way it helped me to see that I'm being someone who I don't want to be, and changed for the best. Still, I'm glad you guys/girls have given me a second chance and that I'm able to prove that I can be a part of this community that just enjoys all the trash talk, reactions to amazing frags and just in general playing TF2. I know it may be hard not to ban me again, as I'm sure it'd be a huge weight off everyones shoulders.
But just keep me unbanned, and I'll show you that I can be a valuable member to the community that is always a great place to come to lift your mood.

Big thanks to the old regulars of 24/7 2fort and practically everyone for giving me a second chance.
See you in game (:

Coco

Post by Coco » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:32 am

Wow, respect dude... :)

Advent

Post by Advent » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Fair post man, here's to a bright shiny future.

"Advent retreats forward" - Supernova

d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n

Post by d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Definitely deserves respect - nice post you did here, man.
And I´m fairly surprised that old git jased was prettty much right sayn that everyone deserves a 2nd chance tho a bunch of ppl - including me- would have liked to see a permanent ban permanent. As far as it seems it´s been a mistake to think so and I´m glad to see that even a d0n can still learn thingies :lol:
Welcome back then, FullMetal

-----------------------------------------------

...mama told me not to cum...

DHARMA AGENT

Post by DHARMA AGENT » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:09 am

It's good to see things are changing for you. I wish you good luck. Nice post.