1 IN 3 HOMES IN THE UK HAVE A Wii

God and i thought he was normal
Exterminatus
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Re: 1 IN 3 HOMES IN THE UK HAVE A Wii

Post by Exterminatus » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:26 am

The point of playing video games is to do something in the game without actually doing it. I don't see the point of Nintendo's cash cow.
Great job, BBloke!

Toco

Post by Toco » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:59 am

Exterminatus wrote:The point of playing video games is to do something in the game without actually doing it. I don't see the point of Nintendo's cash cow.
i hear ya exterm, the idea of a game is the relaxe not bust ur ass and sweat ur balls off
DragoonKnight wrote:
Toco wrote:ever since the gaycube ive never touched a nintendo product, im a lazy gamer and the last thing i wanna have to do is swing my arms around or stand when im gaming, how the hell can people do that for hours on end
one game series where swinging around is good: no more heroes as i like to pretend im unsheathing a lightsaber :-D
u dont unsheath lightsabers, u pull it from ur belt/robes and turn it on :doh:
EH! Oh! Canada go! - Team Canadas 2010 offical olympic Chant
:Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi:

Sir Psycho Sexy

Post by Sir Psycho Sexy » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:29 am

nintendo's moved away from the people who held it closest to their hearts imo, those guys who'd find every note jingo and jiggy in Banjo Kazooie, those peeps who'd have 4-player Perfect Dark/Goldeneye marathons, those brave few who could remember exactly where to go in zelda OOT ALL the time.

Nintendo wanted to be more family friendly, dont have a problem with that, but when i think about how there has been ONE game other than zelda that came out at release that i actually enjoyed played, and felt something similar to playing games on the n64 for the first time (no more heroes) ... my wii is just a waste of space.... something my parents always get me to bring home for xmas because thats the one time it manages to bring some fun into the room, and thats mostly contributed by the people making fools out of themselves. GRRRRRRR. WHERES MY BANJOKAZOOIETHREEIENINTY!?
Happy to be here.

__fell
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by __fell » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:10 pm

it annoys me that all the wii games are so shallow.. wii sports is a good laugh with drunk friends but it needs to be deeper, have tournament modes or something.. all the games seem to be content that you get to swing something around and think that that replaces a deeper gaming experience..

CAMBO

Post by CAMBO » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:17 pm

I think the trutch is - as we are all hard core gamers the Wii isnt aimed at us.

I know lots of people [ especially girls ] that know nothing about gaming or technology but have a Wii.

CAMBO

Post by CAMBO » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:56 pm

How about some Retro Gaming ?

You Tube Direct Link

BlackWinter

Post by BlackWinter » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:37 am

I have had a wii since the day of release ,i mainly bought it for zelda,mario kart,metroid etc and im glad i still have it especially when an updated version goldeneye is due out next month :-D :-D ,at the end of the day the wii has a target market like everything else in the world and its aimed at families but there is still a small chunk of games that are developed for so called hardcore gamers,like the ones i have named above

Toco

Post by Toco » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:58 am

Sir Psycho Sexy wrote:nintendo's moved away from the people who held it closest to their hearts imo, those guys who'd find every note jingo and jiggy in Banjo Kazooie, those peeps who'd have 4-player Perfect Dark/Goldeneye marathons, those brave few who could remember exactly where to go in zelda OOT ALL the time.

Nintendo wanted to be more family friendly, dont have a problem with that, but when i think about how there has been ONE game other than zelda that came out at release that i actually enjoyed played, and felt something similar to playing games on the n64 for the first time (no more heroes) ... my wii is just a waste of space.... something my parents always get me to bring home for xmas because thats the one time it manages to bring some fun into the room, and thats mostly contributed by the people making fools out of themselves. GRRRRRRR. WHERES MY BANJOKAZOOIETHREEIENINTY!?
u missed the brave few who finished zelda OOT with only 3 hearts and no deaths
EH! Oh! Canada go! - Team Canadas 2010 offical olympic Chant
:Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi:

mode_seven

Post by mode_seven » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:43 pm

Toco wrote:u missed the brave few who finished zelda OOT with only 3 hearts and no deaths
I completed it with no deaths, but THREE HEARTS? I doff my cap to you, sir.

CAMBO

Post by CAMBO » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Definately a marmite game if ever there was one.