The random Hal story written by me and you guys

God and i thought he was normal
Cwmagain
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Re: The random Hal story written by me and you guys

Post by Cwmagain » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Meanwhile Hal explored the dense forest. His task to collect five orc heads seemed difficult at first, not knowing how an orc looked like. When he did stumble upon one it seemed all but impossible. Orcs were strong creatures, 7 feet tall, muscled and decked out in armor. His first attempt to capture some with a Rocketlauncher resulted not in heads, but in some greenish goo, wich proved hard to carry around.

Later tries involved the Backburner ( Orcs are highly flammable ), Jarate ( Orcs don't bathe and therefor are impervious to piss - all it does is anger them ), and a Sentrygun ( wich also was no good for the Orcs did not venture far outside of their cave homes ).

finally, He managed to collect a head using only a ...

Loud&Clear

Post by Loud&Clear » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:03 pm

a butterfly knife and his drag queen skills honed through many years as a crossdresser.

BBloke respawned, he ran to the balcony where...

Sharp Dagger
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by Sharp Dagger » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:39 pm

He saw a giant door-knob.

BBloke

Post by BBloke » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:20 pm

[SSP]Sharp Dagger wrote:He saw a giant door-knob.
"Oh hi Jase!"

:D :) :lol:
" 'Mother' is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children."

Doishy

Post by Doishy » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Kanye converged on 2fort where the desperate defenders led by bloke were trying to stop his gangsta army. They had swapped red and blue for bitches hoes and bling. The demo's had huge afros, and the sun was all but blacked out by them.

Hal flew towards the usa but was redirected because the us servers were down. His engine began to splutter and the fuel gauge read 0, he leaped out parachute on back towards an unknown ground.

Bloke yelled commands out as the two teams manned the battlements. The carboard cows looked in wonder as he yelled out some gibberish elven (trying to reinact helms deep) and then a wave of arrows from the huntsman armed snipers flew into the crowd. Headshots were many thanks to retarded hitboxes but many more were in the way.

A lone engineer snuck into the sewers and erected a tele exit and from it emerged the one person that could stop kanye's hoarde.
Him and his entourage were none other than....
Lazyness is a virtue, so be plurals.

Loud&Clear

Post by Loud&Clear » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:54 pm

as the spies got ready to diss their fellow rogue, moderated by McHammer, powered by mountain dew, the true nature of the fluffy hamsters was revealed. They were flying explosive hamsters, and they blew up the sewers. The ammount of debris that was sent to the sky was so big that both spies died. McHammer proceeded to a carreer as a rock star.

(no-one else wanted to re-enact helm's deep :( )

Hal woke up. He was in an unknown place. The cracked ground that probably hadn't seen any rain for centuries looked like it belonged to a desert, yet the air was moist. The bright blue sky had no clouds, yet the land was covered in a welcoming shade. Suddenly, a man dressed in a gold embroidered, red hooded robe appeared. "Hello, i'm a WoTF2 GM, informed by another player that you commited an irregularity while performing a quest. While we are currently at a beta stage of development and appreciate player feedback regarding game glitches, we still punish player who exploit the game's bugs. Ergo, you are henceforth condemned to...

Doishy

Post by Doishy » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Unfortunately due to quantum and mc hammers rockstar career the eco system comlapsed, time reset and suddenly, the forum server crashed losing this story mysteriously in the ancient depths of time and space. :HJ:
Lazyness is a virtue, so be plurals.

Sharp Dagger

Post by Sharp Dagger » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:32 pm

And then he was shot. By the dinosaur with nipples screMing PC monitors.

Doishy

Post by Doishy » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:17 pm

Explosions happened everywhere, festers fought a rabid zebra, it lunged at him carrot in hand but to no avail as he slam dunked it through the body of a pyro who was going to backburn him ripping the flesh asunder.

Bloke leaped and fly-kicked a giant fly splatting its eyes apart. He said a cheesy one liner and went to find help.

Jased let out an almighty bellow killing all the foreigner karaoke dwellers around him, their skulls shattered by the noise. One remained and he lunged at jased trying to chant an incantational curse on him. Jased flicked bread crumbs he had found in his pocket at the mans eyes bliding him. The man stumbled over a cliff into hot magma below.

Because of this a volcano erupted and dragons descended from the sky fighting halo'd tf2 players.
Because we all know dragons idle.

Hal was faced with kanye west, 50 cent, mc hammer, mr t and 5 types of office worker.
Kanye and 50 tried to duel rap at him but started arguing and pistol whipping each other, while hal laughed at this mc hammer slid into him cracking his leg bones and causing him to stumble. Mr T pity hal for he looked foolish and so left him alone and went off to take them dragon suckas out.

The office workers attacked hal while he was down and between him and them a flurry of obscene martial arts happened resulting in 3 dead workers and hal bleeding from 60% of his orifices.
Hammer came back for an attack his pants bellowing and the two office workers flanked him when jased in a moment of desperation prayed. He prayed not to god, not to anyone in conventional religion but to a nearby pub where a pint was waiting. It flew towards him glinting in the sunrise as the nearby orchestra struck a dramatic chord. Fire in his eyes hal leaped up ignoring the pain and ran to grab it as it spun towards him.

Both office workers fell to his flailings one having his eyes gouged, the other being punched in the crotch. Mc hammer fell to his knees.
"Yo are the messiah man" he said and as Hal took his morning sip bowed down as did all the dragons, halo's and various others mentioned. Even the dinosuar.

And then the world slowly blacked out and credits rolled:

The random Hal story written by me and you guys.

Concept by : Hal

Initial plotline: Fullmetal

Storytellers:
(In order of writing)
FullMetal
Loud&Clear
black_feather
BBloke
Cwmagain
d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n
dintbo(aka bosco)
Doishy