The random Hal story written by me and you guys

God and i thought he was normal
Loud&Clear

Re: The random Hal story written by me and you guys

Post by Loud&Clear » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:58 pm

"No you're not! Hitler is my father" answered ruairio
"Oh yeah... i forgot that. So anyway how are things?"
"Fine, fine... going around... shopping... killing people... niece turned 5 yesterday..."
"Good, good... they grow fast, i guess"
"Yeah..."
"Yeah..."

"Excuuuse me!" Came Hal with his girly voice "We're in the middle of an adventure here?"
"Oh yeah... Sorry about that" said BBloke. He took a few steps back, turned his back at ruairio, then turned back at him again, face filled with rage
"How DARE YOU torture innocent people! What you're doing here is wrong! Ever since that bastard got in the server that things have gotten out of hand! Pull your shit toghether ruairio!"
"You dare talk about him?! You know NOTHING about him, you ungrateful fucker!"
"Oh yeah? Then pray tell me what i'm missing!"
"If you say so! His name is...

Cwmagain
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Cwmagain » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:08 pm

"ARACHNOTRON! Lord of the arachnids, ruler of man. There are none who can oppose his skittering reign! Soon, the whole world will be caught in his web." Ruario motioned towards a statue in the corner. It depicted a huge spider, augmented with pneumatics and gears. Rocket pods protruded from every orifice and a large machine gun was sitting on its head.

Loud&Clear

Post by Loud&Clear » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:56 pm

BBloke stood there, petrified. Finally, he managed to blurt "I was... talking about the... the guys from that armenian guild that refuse to speak... english... in the karaoke server..."
"Oh, you mean those guys?" Ruairio pointed towards the two dead acolytes "They're the bringers of the Sacred Word. Their job is now done"

Hal's panic had been building ever since the server became empty at midnight. Now, surprisingly, he felt no panic. It was a strange feeling. Then, he realized he was so panicked his frail body couldn't hold it. Only then did he realise his pants were wet and he was squealing like a little girl. He had always hated spiders.

Suddenly, a man jumps through the window with a knife between his teeth "I am the man who called you that day, hal" he said. Hal couldn't believe his eyes! It was

Doishy

Post by Doishy » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Fester himself, lord of the serverworld wearing a robe of fine silks that shimmered in the non-existant breeze. As his feet touched the floor a thousand spiders skittered and descended from the gloomy ceiling where they had all been hiding. Each of them holding a small butterfly in the shape of a knife and wearing small spider masks on. These were the elite spy-ders and they were out for Hal's blood, body, and furniture.
Fester threw the knife at one slicing it and its friend standing behind into three (its an odd shaped knife) He then brought out from under his robe a rocket launcher and a drink which he began to chug down as he aimed and fired.
The shot launched towards the centre of the crowd of spy-ders killing many but they began to charge forward, Hal and fester both knew that if one spider got behind them it was instant death.
They ran through a door slamming it, turned and saw....
Lazyness is a virtue, so be plurals.

Sharp Dagger
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by Sharp Dagger » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:00 pm

kanye west.

Loud&Clear

Post by Loud&Clear » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:21 pm

singing "amazing grace"

d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n

Post by d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:55 pm

...while wearing a Sarah Palin Action Mask (TM).
Under his golden mini skirt he wore the panties of power also known to mankind as the 70s basketball short trousers. He´s been ARACHNATRONs teller livin in this tiny room for a few months already. "Whuzzupp, Broz?! Ya´all look lika real player ballers. What´s your biz-nays-s here?!" he kinda meowed the same moment BBloke rarely made it to enter the room and lock out the SPYderArmy.
"We´re here to save the 'Unicorn of decent Gaming'..." he gasped while heavily breathing.

""And we need your moral powers to stand our ground in the last battles of war between the REDs and the BLUEs (you all know what it stands for ^^), Kanye!" Fester said. "We need your almighty panties to make our way up on top again. Without these 'Trousers of Trust' we won´t survive. And sittin´ here all alone in this room, we don´t look like havin a good chance at winnin this fight." - "Mmmmh," Kanye Palin moaned "seems to be a very difficult mission we got here. At first we need to bash our way thru to the 'Fields of Fallen Seals'; a wonderful place to die... eh, live. After that we may find the 'Unicorn of decent Gaming' in the 'Woods of Times long gone'. It lives there with some other strange creatures. But there is one problem le..." - "Babbley-Wibbledy-Mumbledeee! Escapin here with the 'Platin Bottle Opener of Wisedom' " BBloke interrupted with a weakened but absolutely determined voice "...is next up on our agenda."
He didnt´even had finished the sentence when he revealed a shiny, metal mysterium no one ever had seen before. "Oooaah!" - "Woohoo." - "Holy Moly..." - "Where the heck did you get this wonderf...." - "It´s all about achievements, Mates. Like it used to be in the good o´ times then. The times before warriors became whiney and were fightin for the nicest accessories and negligees and all that women´s stuff - the times we used to fight for liberty of minds (and other special substances), the freedom of havin a burp whenever we were in need of, the right to get fuckin stoned after havin a hard week of work and the times of freely spoken words. And our only reward was a glass of cold beer, a booze and some doo-doo´s to stare at. Wonderful times"
The guys were standin there without movin a single muscle of their re-erected bodies and souls. Kanye was almost close to tears when Bloke yelled "Heeeeere we go!", kickin in the door that separated them from the room of death filled up with SPYders up to the ceiling while gettin his ****** ready for action. The new weapon made an unknown quick sound before it boosted all it´s power against the hordes of ARACHNOTRON. Kawoooooooooooooooooooom! KRZTKLKRLKLRKL! Kawoooooooooom! KRZTKKLZKLZK! Kawoooooooooom! They entered the other room in which...

-----------------------------------------------

...mama told me not to cum...

Jonnywhy
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by Jonnywhy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:06 pm

Fester was naked.

Woo! Return of the three word story!!
"Hey actually Jonnywhy is right" - AngryWolf

"I agree with Jonnywhy" - Supernova

"Jonnywhy you're about as useful as a ashtray on a motor bike!" - Fester

Doishy

Post by Doishy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:14 pm

and the room exploded, bits of spider, ceiling and festers anti-clothes flew everywhere, kanye west shouted "Sh*t" before being blown into the tower on gravelpit. Bloke was smacked into the 2fort bridge and Hal was shot onto the plane on cracypop. From here he too a journey all over thje festers world. Below people had returned and were fragging one another but it just didn't seem right, he realised with a shock that red and blue teams no longer were red and blue, instead they were..........
Lazyness is a virtue, so be plurals.

Loud&Clear

Post by Loud&Clear » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:39 pm

yellow and green. Had he gone colorblind? Suddenly an arrow hits him in the toe, scoring a headshot for the sniper. BBloke stood there, lying on the ground, looking at the sky, in the land where it's always day...

Meanwhile, Hal had passed out near the plane in crackypop. A shadow loomed over him. He woke up. "Hello, i'm the pilot. Bring me five orc heads and i shall give you the right to fly my jet". Hal realized, to his dismay, that he had entered the beta test for World of Team Fortress 2. He set out into the nearby woods...

Kanye landed on his feet right in the center of the C control point. The red team, busy defending, looked at him in surprise. Kanye didnt belong to any team, so the sentries didn't kill him. Yet, he captured the point, winning the game. "You win" announced the... uhh, announcer. "Both teams are yours to command!". "I know just what to do, y'all! Head towards 2fort with a shoop da woop!". The army started moving...

[3 paths, all converging in 2fort. This is becoming kinda epic you guys!]