Best o' Fest' 2

This is where the big boys play! Highlander or 6 v 6 league style!
Eledh

Re: Best o' Fest' 2

Post by Eledh » Fri May 14, 2010 1:53 am

OP updated.

Welcome Anubis!

dintbo(aka bosco)
Site Admin

Post by dintbo(aka bosco) » Fri May 14, 2010 7:52 am

__fell wrote:let me know what you think and sorry for the long post (if we have other ideas we could maybe make a BoF II sub-thread?)
Nice one fell. but instead of setting up a bof2 thread, matbe a general tactics and techniques type of thread. Don't forget, we're not really competeing against each other at the end of the day. The combined wisdom of all three teams will make each one unstoppable.

EDIT: done, hope you don't mind dude.
Nicely done Bbloke!!

indivisible
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by indivisible » Fri May 14, 2010 2:06 pm

dintbo(aka bosco) wrote:
__fell wrote:let me know what you think and sorry for the long post (if we have other ideas we could maybe make a BoF II sub-thread?)
Nice one fell. but instead of setting up a bof2 thread, matbe a general tactics and techniques type of thread. Don't forget, we're not really competeing against each other at the end of the day. The combined wisdom of all three teams will make each one unstoppable.

EDIT: done, hope you don't mind dude.
(I'll say it here as well as over there in a minute)
It should be a sub forum so we can have separate threads for individual maps, general attack/defend and class strategies. And member group restricted (not just "registered") as Cali pointed out the teams we'll be facing in the tourney will prob come looking for info on what we're up to.
Cheers BBloke! You're the grease that oils the cogs of Festers!
Props to Cali for all his ETF2L organisation skills!!