RIP jased10s

Our thoughts and memories of jased10s
JJzer0
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: RIP jased10s

Post by JJzer0 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:17 pm

Hi Guys, I'm shocked to hear this and at the same time can remember the laughs we had whilst playing TF2. I had noticed Jase's activity on Steam come to a halt and I can't remember off the top of my head when that was, as like me he was playing different games. I never thought for one minute that he may of passed away, although thinking about some of the chats we had, I could say I thought at times he was sailing close to the wind!

The amount of times he used to spend money on Gifting everyone on the TF2 server wherever he was. I'm sure it shocked many people but he made it infectious too and then many of us all starting gifting. Those times bring a smile to my face aswell as the hilarious conversations we had. He was sort of the perfect entertainer for an online community and I enjoyed it moreso when he was playing too, as I'm sure others did.

Edited Post as have learnt what i was asking. I find it quite upsetting and wish I had made more effort to keep in touch with Jase, yes I did notice the odd issue of angst/agro, but then occasionally the next day he would be confused as to why there was some upset and wanted things to settle. - Perhaps he just didn't or couldn't deal with any issues as they happened and tried to mend bridges when he was fresh the next day - I'm not sure. That's the Jase I prefer to remember the happy, funny and on the ball person before it got too late into the evening, although that still could be very entertaining. Talking about entertaining, he could do that really well with often getting the server started early evening and by 8.30pm or so it would be full.

HeavyTheHobbit

Post by HeavyTheHobbit » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:21 am

I am devasted.

When I was on the server today and someone said it would be nice if he was here, I didn't know.
Some of my best memories growing up were from playing on the old 2fort server and jased was a frequent participant.
I'm glad to say I got to be friends with him.

Putte

Post by Putte » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:14 pm

It feels like most of the memories I got from the old days have been muddled in time, but some of the strong ones is from Jase... Many good memories. Never thought i'd never hear from him again. Where ever he is now, I hope he's having a good time.

CAMBO
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by CAMBO » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:43 am

A few of us have discussed the idea of having an evening to celebrate Jase, and now we have the opportunity to do so, thanks to Fester getting the server up and running again.
And of course BBLOKE has sorted it out and added lots of new maps.
What does everyone think and feel about us having a crazy night in his honour?