RIP jased10s

Our thoughts and memories of jased10s
Love Sausage2

Re: RIP jased10s

Post by Love Sausage2 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:57 am

Only looked in here on the off chance you lot were remotely active, can't believe the news. Jased was the main reason I kept coming back to Festers at a time not much was going right for me, he always cheered me up and I loved the arguments that used to spring up whenever the server was busy. Genuinely sad to hear he had issues, somehow it always seems to be the entertainers who have the fiercest demons.

HijackerJACK
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by HijackerJACK » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:32 pm

Wow sad news.
He was a great character and funny cunt, he'll be missed

ripexz
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by ripexz » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:04 am

Randomly visited the forum and I see this... RIP jased, you were the source of many laughs (and some frustration :)), you will be missed
:sniper: :Spy:

confinix

Post by confinix » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:51 am

No words!
just RIP my old (online) friend.
so many funny times jased...

Patrick_d0n

Post by Patrick_d0n » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:30 am

Condolations might be over. But not the memory. Your colours will never fade. As you influenced ALL of us.You made us proud, you made us think, you made us give in to relaxation and to laughter. I played around ever since. No one like you. No community like Festers Place that you influenced so damn much, created. I know, you would reject an obituary. This is none. This is a reminder. And we shoudl all remind - not in a sad way. In the way you taught us - to sustain and to scratch out our little piece of fun out of whatever crosses out way. Thank you for your impact. friend!

VincentValentine Jr

Post by VincentValentine Jr » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:25 am

Just heard about this, for those that remember me I used to be a regular on the server when I was quite a bit younger and jased would always say to me "Lets hear that sexy little voice then vince", although there was a few people he fell out with which sadly made him part ways from the server and a lot of the people he was a good guy and always the life of the server doing stupid shit all the time making everyone laugh, thoughts are with friends and family R.I.P Jased.

Votick

Post by Votick » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:50 pm

Stumbled across this post as was searching for a map.

dang this is really sad news :( Jase was hilarious and partly the reason for playing TF2.

Always remember him calling me Votekick haha.

RIP dude!

C0co

Post by C0co » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:32 pm

I'm extremely late with this, only stumbled across the forum to find this...
Like many people here, FP and jase in particular was a great deal of my life. If it wasnt for this server, I wouldn't have kept playing TF2.
I know I haven't talked to all of you for ages, but that doesn't mean I have forgotten about any of you, or the times we had together.

Jased mate, I know you thought I took this game too serious, but you'll always be in my mind and in my heart.

Coco.

kieguru

Post by kieguru » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:06 pm

Like with C0co I've just come over here and seen this news. RIP man x

Pippers
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Pippers » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:11 pm

Oh man, I'm late to it too but I can't believe that honestly. I wish I knew sooner but Jase was always a hilarious person to be around and put a smile on my face. It's a strange feeling to know he isn't here now, but I'm sure wherever he is he's smiling at everyone getting back together in these times.