seriously WTF is wrong with people these days

God and i thought he was normal
Toco
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

seriously WTF is wrong with people these days

Post by Toco » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:07 am

i know theres another thread barried someplace on the forums bout a similar attack in Florida, this time its in texas and well ill let the video speak for itself

(WARNING THIS VIDEO IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART)

You Tube Direct Link
EH! Oh! Canada go! - Team Canadas 2010 offical olympic Chant
:Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi:

SmokeDef

Re: seriously WTF is wrong with people these days

Post by SmokeDef » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:58 am

Yeah well, I blame the meds. People seem to be on all kinds of shit and at some point they might try and get their life back on track and drop the meds completely. The problem with psychotropics, antipsychotics and whatever fancy words are use to classify pills for the brains is this. People decide they don't need them anymore, don't want to use them anymore because ...."they are making me tired" ...so they drop them with the result that they go into withdrawal and so force a major breakdown. That's what they don't tell you on the news though.
"A relative said Sanchez had a history of mental illness" ....alright, was she on or off the meds at the time she mutilated her child?
Of course there's also the possibility such cases are linked to pcp, meth, mephedrone, crack, etc..

I think they are now allowed to advertise them here as they are in the usa, besides that I haven't had a tv-set for over a decade.
I couldn't tell you what the idiot box shows these days.

Like Sean Kennedy said, you have to stand in awe about the bullshit that marketing experts are feeding to the masses.

You Tube Direct Link

You Tube Direct Link
One sentence in this one is good:
Pristiq is thought to work by affecting the levels of two chemicals in the brain, serotonin and norepinephrine.
and a body witness testimony

You Tube Direct Link

In my opinion they should not call these zombie attacks. It kinda ridicules the subject matter down to some fictional bullshit.

DragoonKnight
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4
Location: In the shadows, waiting persistently for the right moment to strike...

Post by DragoonKnight » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:33 pm

http://kotaku.com/5922276/face+eater-attack-in-china
Shanghai Daily reports that in in the city of Wenzhou, an inebriated bus driver (only his surname "Dong" is given) blocked a woman's car, climbed on the car's hood, and started hitting the windshield. The woman, surnamed Du, got out of the car, hoping to escape the man's onslaught.

Dong tackled the woman, and then began gnawing on her face. Bystanders unsuccessfully tried to pull Dong, whom they said was acting crazy, off the woman. Police finally were able to stop the attack, and the woman was rushed to the hospital. Du will need plastic surgery to reconstruct her nose and lips.
Dare you to enter the Festertrix? Home of the slow motion Weed!
ImageImageImage

SmokeDef

Post by SmokeDef » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:28 pm

that's a pretty good comment that sums it up nicely
This. It's a fairly well documented phenomenon, referred to as a 'media hype'.

"News often seems to develop a life of its own, creating huge news waves on one specific story or topic."

We're not quite there yet, but more cases like this will be reported soon. The same thing happened with all the mysterious dead birds that fell out of the sky or the dead fish that are washing ashore. Apparently these things have been happening for years, and it's only been very recently that media started to pay attention to it. I figure that increased exposure through social media plays a role in bringing this to global attention.
Deaths of turtles in Australia are over the news everywhere today. The cause for it is already baffling scientists allthough they don't have final toxicology reports yet. ...mysterious, mysterious

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/to ... 6412412043" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.abc.net.au/rural/qld/content ... e=northqld" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And all this around the time the news of the death of "Lonesome George" goes around the planet.

Toco
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Toco » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:22 pm

it could very well be the meds smoke, theres a reason i dont take the chemical cure for my depression, anger issues and so forth,. yea the media hypes it up but theres no dening the fact that this year alone 3 people have eaten parts of people in the states. its like eating people is this decades school shooting. as a species we are well and truly fucked up and becoming worse everyday
EH! Oh! Canada go! - Team Canadas 2010 offical olympic Chant
:Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: