hurray for the internet :P

God and i thought he was normal
__fell
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

hurray for the internet :P

Post by __fell » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:03 pm

sharing is good

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/no ... NTCMP=SRCH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SmokeDef

Re: hurray for the internet :P

Post by SmokeDef » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:56 pm

hurray?? ...you better watch what the fuck you're saying in the future, it might be recorded by some twat and all of a sudden one finds himself wanted by the law for a stupid joke or a pedo comment. Maybe you said "want some candy" once too often.
Next step, call someone an arsehole and you might have to pay a fine for causing emotional discomfort or whatver.
Alright she's a racist and I am in no way defending her point of view, in my opinion racists have no fucking clue what they are talking about, but doesn't everybody have a right to have an own opinion however obsucre it may be. The least she is, is a fucking idiot besides being an ignorant cunt.
You could call me a racist, I acknowledge that there are lots of different races in the human species.
Now is this a bad thing to say? Some people might see it that way, maybe a lot ...I don't know but what is a race anyway?
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Race" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The same terms that define a dog's race can't be applied to humans, we are a bit more complex in that way, influenced by a lot of cultural, geographical and religious backgrounds. There are also genes which certain ethinc groups have that other ethnic groups don't have but that still doesn't mean one shouldn't be allowed to live wherever the fuck one wants.
And this is where the Nazis got their idea of the Aryans, it's a bit older than Nazi germany
...music isn't to bad either

You Tube Direct Link

racism is way more complex than just behaving like a asshole
...just a portion of my view and I could go on but I didn't want to write an essay. :D

Avenging
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Avenging » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:22 pm

I was going to post the youtube vid on a seperate thread earlier than this thread, but it would serve no purpose in this community other than to drag it down and start a mess of flaming comments. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renax

Post by Renax » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:27 pm

__fell wrote:hurray
seconded, shush smoke! :3
Ren, Just Ren!

Sharp Dagger

Post by Sharp Dagger » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:35 pm

^^^
What Avenging said.

EDIT: RENAX IS A NINJA

__fell

Post by __fell » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:05 pm

alright i see your point smoke.. that wasnt quite what i meant by 'hurray'

i didnt really see it as a comment on race or racism at all, its just good to see obnoxious unthinking people named and shamed. freedom of speech is a fine thing, we should be glad that we have it, but it shouldnt be used as license to bully or demean others. it wasnt about law, more about human decency. everyone is entitled to their opinion, for instance i am of the opinion that certain people need a good slap, but it doesnt mean that i go around punching idiots..