Strange but true fact.

God and i thought he was normal
CAMBO
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Strange but true fact.

Post by CAMBO » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:50 pm

The last person to be sentenced to death in Britain (on the Isle of Man) was Anthony Teare,
a good friend of mine in the mid 80's, which is when i used to spend my summers in the Isle of Man.

I last saw him when he was 18 and it was 3 years after that when he commited murder.

You can read the full story here http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ma ... 32599.html

He was always a bit wild but i would never have dreamed he would have been capable of anything like that.
Came from a nice family and were quite affluent so its even more surprising he commited his crime for money.

I lived about 200 metres to the right of where this picture was taken and he lived about 300 metres away from me.

There is some more info about it on WikiPedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_pu ... sle_of_Man

BBloke
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: Strange but true fact.

Post by BBloke » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Mmmmmm ;)

Neighbour you say!!!! Are you sure that not spelt Accessory? :) :lol: ;)
" 'Mother' is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children."

Bloodblood

Re: Strange but true fact.

Post by Bloodblood » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:11 pm

The last person to be burnt for witchcraft was in Hertfordshire Aka the county 5 seconds away from my house but it happened in the nearest town I think. O.o I better not do any witchcrafting lol

My ancestors
Lolololololololol I joke but seriously last witch was here :P
I'm still waiting for his first hat other then the Halloween, halo and Bill's hat. :(
MY NEW COMPUTER IS AWESOME!!!! :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: