another 10 000 post topic

God and i thought he was normal
dreamachine
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: another 10 000 post topic

Post by dreamachine » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:48 pm

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/bizarr ... 06705.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A pastor was set alight in South Africa by people who accused him of using a magic penis to sleep with women.

Nine men and three women aged 28 to 50 will appear in court in Mpumalanga on charges of murder and arson after Albert Malwane was burned to death.

Community members had accused him of talking to animals and using an invisible penis to sleep with women in the informal settlement.

They also said his wife - who has since gone into hiding with their child - turned into a snail and terrorised the community.

Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/bizarr ... z1OW0zuFte" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:shock:
Fantasy Football: 147479-37758

SirHugoSherwodywody
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by SirHugoSherwodywody » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:55 pm

__fell

Post by __fell » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Supernova wrote:
You Tube Direct Link

:D
sweet :P

just managed to miss them when they played in bristol :(

DHARMA AGENT

Post by DHARMA AGENT » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:28 pm

For the LOLZ
http://waveatthebus.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dreamachine

Post by dreamachine » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:33 pm

DHARMA AGENT wrote:For the LOLZ
http://waveatthebus.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

oh good lord!

dreamachine

Post by dreamachine » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:04 pm

human centipede 2 banned in uk

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/ ... test=faces" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The sequel to 2009’s grotesque German horror fest, “The Human Centipede” is so loathsome and foul that the British equivalent to the MPAA has refused to rate it, calling it “sexually violent and potentially obscene.”

The original film’s plot revolved around a mad scientist who sewed three kidnap victims together, mouth to anus, to form a sort of “Human Centipede.”

The sequel, directed by Tom Six, involves a man who becomes “sexually obsessed” after repeated viewings of the original film on DVD, and sets out to recreate the “Human Centipede” to satisfy his own perverted needs.

The director promised that the sequel would make original look like “My Little Pony.”

The Daily Mail reports that the British Board of Film Classification has ruled that “no amount of cuts would allow them to give the new film a certificate” and that the film may be guilty of violating Britain’s Obscene Publications Act.

The rejection by the BBFC means that “The Human Centipede Part 2: Full Sequence” will not legally be available in the UK.

Furious with the film board’s refusal to rate the sequel, Six fired of an angry email to the UK’s Empire magazine’s web site, “Thank you BBFC for putting spoilers of my movie on your website and thank you for banning my film in this exceptional way.”

“Apparently I made a horrific horror-film, but shouldn’t a good horror film be horrific?” the Dutch director asked rhetorically. “It is all fictional. Not real. It is all make-belief. It is art. Give people their own choice to watch it or not. If people can’t handle or like my movies they just don’t watch them. If people like my movies they have to be able to see it any time, anywhere also in the UK.”

Billed as “the sickest movie of all time,” the BBFC concluded that the brutalization, degradation and mutilation shown in the film posed a “real, as opposed to a fanciful, risk that harm is likely to be caused to potential viewers.”

Read more: http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/ ... z1OhHbLiLY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
could it be even worse than a serbian film? :shock: :-?

Supernova

Post by Supernova » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:14 pm

You should have read the empire online review, it was hilarious and disgusting.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=31162" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Unlike the first film, the sequel presents graphic images of sexual violence, forced defecation, and mutilation, and the viewer is invited to witness events from the perspective of the protagonist.
Edit: I've just put this in a spoiler tag. The next part of the review is *bleugh*. You've been warned!
Spoiler: show
The principal focus of The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) is the sexual arousal of the central character at both the idea and the spectacle of the total degradation, humiliation, mutilation, torture, and murder of his naked victims. Examples of this include a scene early in the film in which he masturbates whilst he watches a DVD of the original Human Centipede film, with sandpaper wrapped around his penis, and a sequence later in the film in which he becomes aroused at the sight of the members of the ‘centipede’ being forced to defecate into one another’s mouths, culminating in sight of the man wrapping barbed wire around his penis and raping the woman at the rear of the ‘centipede’.
I didn't watch the first one, and after reading that there is no way in hell I'll be watching the second one! That's downright disgusting.

dreamachine

Post by dreamachine » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:43 pm

that's er... pretty intense :shock:
1st 1 wasnt all 'that' bad, i mean it is horrendous, but ive seen [much] worse. saló & a serbian film spring to mind...

DHARMA AGENT

Post by DHARMA AGENT » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Hope it's banned here too.

Taekwon-joe

Post by Taekwon-joe » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:27 pm

I remember someone explaining the concept of the first film to me ages ago and my reaction was "theres no way thats a film". I honestly cant see the appeal of films like this. The same goes for the Saw films. Just torture horror for the sake of shocking people. I just don't get it.