CONfusion????

Share your cool and dodgy links with your friends
Doishy
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

CONfusion????

Post by Doishy » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Hey guys, I have mentioned this to a few people already in game but basically I am helping run this (hopefully) massive multigenre convention at my university. It is gonna be a three day event that includes card games (mtg, yugioh etc), roleplay games, sci fi films, anime, and of course gaming; console and pc.

The main reason I am posting it up here is there is deifnately gonna be some TF2 about, possibly with a prize winning tournament that is not completely pro level meaning anyone could potentially win and also I wouldn't midn meeting a few of you crazy bastids.

Tickets for the three days are gonna be about £20 making it the cheapest convention around, there will be special guests and panels and stuff, think the yogscast and whatnot. (Nothing confirmed as still planning) but early tickets should be purchasable from february if not before.

It is a full student union ergo it means a bar with student prices!!!! This means a drinky drink during games is not out of the question :)
Accomadation wise the halls of residence are available and no prices confirmed yet, but they will be fairly cheap and include bed and breakfast I believe, available for the full 3 days, possibly 4 for those wishing to stay late.

All of this is located at Keele University which for all who do not know is right by stoke-on-trent so it is fairly central to most people and hopefully well worth it!!!!

Anyone interested holla on here and check out the website (still in development at time of writing but very soon to be updated). Link below.

Would love it if some of you guys came along or failing that, if you just advertise it on other websites/forums/that twitter thing just to help spread the word seeing as this is a first time event :)

http://www.confusion2012.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Meow!
Lazyness is a virtue, so be plurals.

Fester
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: CONfusion????

Post by Fester » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:05 am

Considering it man... early days yet but still worth a little ponder about

Doishy
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Re: CONfusion????

Post by Doishy » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:21 am

Shall be getting some more sweet details on it soon :)
Lazyness is a virtue, so be plurals.