Win 5 gaming gear for Free!! Steelseries

Share your cool and dodgy links with your friends
Tazic
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Win 5 gaming gear for Free!! Steelseries

Post by Tazic » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:54 pm

As Steelseries is now having their 10 year anniversery they have made a thingy that everyone can join so if you go to http://steelseries.com/10?code=x8nm3Xxu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and submit what you want you might have a chance to get them!

(must have facebook to do it)

So Go on http://steelseries.com/10?code=x8nm3Xxu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and have a chance of getting 5 Steelseries gaming gear for Free!!!

edit: if you think this is a scam or just for laugth i will personaly give you a new Alienware computer and all the money i earn in my life and be your slave for tha rest of your life

MuG

Re: Win 5 gaming gear for Free!! Steelseries

Post by MuG » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:07 am

Tazic wrote:(must have facebook to do it)
SCAMMING MOTHERFUCKERS!

EDIT: Lame! Even after creating an account(to a spam never used email) with these scum you have to spam your friends to have a chance at winning. It's just a overly-bloated advanced chain mail.
Last edited by MuG on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tazic

Post by Tazic » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:08 am

lololol well if you don\t want imba steelseries products for free then its fine by me :P

BBloke

Post by BBloke » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:13 am

MuG wrote:
Tazic wrote:(must have facebook to do it)
SCAMMING MOTHERFUCKERS!
+1 from me too. I'm not nor shall I ever be on facebook.. the wretched thing. Most cloud services are going for integrtaion. I wasn't aware thta flickr uses yahoo logins til yesterday. I deftly deleted my yahoo account (good ridance even though I've had it for as long as I've been on the web).

Google is about the only one I'm happy with. They can do what they like with the info I really don't care too much. I like gmail, picasa, webmaster tools, analytics, maps et al.. long live google, die a painful and slow death facebook.
" 'Mother' is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children."

MuG

Post by MuG » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:13 am

You go spread it to all your friends on facebook tazic. Spread the virus. I bet you wont win a thing :mrgreen:

Too right bbloke. The khoonts. Im not fond of how google did the whole link your youtube and gmail accounts thingy tho

Mark3h

Post by Mark3h » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:59 am

Facebook is for faggots.
Thats just a chain email as stated above.
Razer > Steelseries.

3 Pretty good reasons to not enter this "giveaway"

Supernova

Post by Supernova » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:35 am

From reading mug's first post and examining that URL, what's probably just happened is that tazic's pasted his own referrer URL here, and by mug signing up after clicking it he gets a point / more entries into the draw / whatever.

You'll notice that the code variable in the url is not necessary, as you get the "same" site by visiting http://steelseries.com/10/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .

SmokeDef

Post by SmokeDef » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:03 am

reading through the thread I figured I won't be clicking anything here except the submit button on the bottom of this box.

To google and facebook, I didn't like the gmail - youtube account merge either. Google seems to be on the edge of being a shisty company, wlan data mining with google street view cars for example or helping the chinese gov. (and others?) censoring information.
Facebook is another great data mining place to be. I have a fb account, not using my real name though and I usually not posting, commenting or liking things, pictures, comments, shits, etc.

das_fink

Post by das_fink » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:28 am

I shall never grace myface/spacebook with my presence. I used to give out when my mother would tell me about the good old days of landline phones and appointments kept, how we have lost our privacy to the mobile phone. Thats how i feel about facebook today. It seems to me, that eventually, important stuff, like getting a job etc, may require a facebook account. fucking facebook, i want to live under a rock!!!

Thanatosgratus

Post by Thanatosgratus » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:44 am

das_fink wrote:I shall never grace myface/spacebook with my presence. I used to give out when my mother would tell me about the good old days of landline phones and appointments kept, how we have lost our privacy to the mobile phone. Thats how i feel about facebook today. It seems to me, that eventually, important stuff, like getting a job etc, may require a facebook account. fucking facebook, i want to live under a rock!!!
You're still keeping your bebo account right? :)