funny irish people lol

Share your cool and dodgy links with your friends
cockijoe

funny irish people lol

Post by cockijoe » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:08 pm

found this thought it was funny

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v306/ ... kSmall.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

indivisible
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: funny irish people lol

Post by indivisible » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Two Irishmen, Patrick Murphy and Sean O'Brian grew up together and were lifelong friends. But alas, Patrick developed cancer, and was dying. While on his deathbed, Patrick called to his buddy, Sean, "O'Brian, come 'ere. I 'ave a request for ye." Sean walked to his friend's bedside and kneels.

"Seany ole boy, we've been friends all our lives, and now I'm leaving 'ere. I 'ave one last request fir ye to do."

O'Brian burst into tears, "Anything Patrick, anything ye wish. It's done."

"Well, under me bed is a box containing a bottle of the finest whiskey in all of Ireland. Bottled the year I was born it was. After I die, and they plant me in the ground, I want you to pour that fine whiskey over me grave so it might soak into me bones and I'll be able to enjoy it for all eternity."

O'Brian was overcome by the beauty and in the true Irish spirit of his friend's request, he asked, "Aye, tis a fine thing you ask of me, and I will pour the whiskey. But, might I strain it through me kidneys first?"
Cheers BBloke! You're the grease that oils the cogs of Festers!
Props to Cali for all his ETF2L organisation skills!!

.genetix

Post by .genetix » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:32 pm

haha wow

MountieXXL
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by MountieXXL » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Irishman in Tech Support:

I mean, it's all windy stairs. I'm not being funny.

Fester

Post by Fester » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:40 pm

man i cant even laugh at that i deal with em every fecking day.. and they look like her 2 :P

Fester

Post by Fester » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:34 am

Yup...

"hello i cant check my email on my new computer".... "are you able to open OE?"... "no"... "what can you seen on the screen?" .... "nothing its black".... "is the computer turning on?".... "no"... "what happens when you press the power button on the front of your computer?" ... "there is a blue light on".... "is that on the monitor or the tower?".... "the monitor"... "have you tried the button located on the front of the computer tower" ... "no i didnt know there was one!"