Lan Hotel Session + Festers Place Session Proposal In Honour Of Jase

Our thoughts and memories of jased10s
Ace of Spades

Lan Hotel Session + Festers Place Session Proposal In Honour Of Jase

Post by Ace of Spades » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:15 pm

Ok Guys , after chatting with a good few friends of jase today I'm going to throw a suggestion out there no one is under any pressure I'd like to say first but there are people wanting a meet ups in honour of the man himself !

One of jases favourite things was a meet up :greentoke: :drink: :woohoo: and online session during a full day and night, so the suggestion is coming !!

<- some of you here reading this would have been on a good old session with Jased10's in his own house before I think everyone that was actually there or even online the day and night it happened could say honestly it was a funny old time forever stuck in all yours and my memories , some of the guys today mentioned about a get together later in the summer but that's not 100% yet if the numbers grow where people over seas need time to get some cash together it can be made flexible , were talking about recreating this on a larger SCALE in honour of the one and only karaoke King > jased10's. Follow the tradition he made and keep it going , a suggestion is below for this!

Rent a Nice Hotel Confrence room in Dublin also people can book in for the night there too most places serves beer and food all night so it a given for a funny session, just to make things easy for any you guys coming in from over seas, I can look for a decent hotel already wirred for both lan and online sessions any one with that can bring there rigs and lappies the better.. I can bring industrial grade switches to make things happen if there is problems via networks ... if anyone thinks they would be interested in the idea get in touch this topic is open for suggestions as well guys if people have ideas throw them about I am going to run this by jases partner , will be definetly trying to get her to meet you guys as she speaks foundly of many of ye. Ye all know who he are :) This may also help some guys with clousure on Jases Passing we all think it would make him proud.

Well last but not least everyone is welcome to come along

Ace Of Spades

JeFFeR
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: Lan Hotel Session + Festers Place Session Proposal In Honour Of Jase

Post by JeFFeR » Tue May 03, 2016 1:44 am

I would like to comment on this cause i got questions from some people if i would come.

I fully understand that his would be great for some people but i am sorry, i am not really in for reunion games or meetings.
I don't think this would be a good reason for me to join any kind of reunion other then with people that regularly spoke with him or i talked with thru Jased, or played games with.

I know there where disagreements between people in the community but those should have been solved way earlier, i don't think this would be a reason to set these disagreements aside...we are almost 4 years further then all disagreements and the falling apart of Festers Place. People went on with there lives (including me). I liked all people of Festers Place and have no problem with anyone but it is simply too late to still call it a community.
Maybe i am just living to far away and there are still people gaming online somewhere every weekend, i just don't see any of this happening in my friend list.

No offense to the plans, i hope everyone pays respect in there own way.
I am just talking about mysellf here.

I hope you do have a great meeting and are able to respect and remember Jased with this.
I hope you share some epic photos :)

Johnimus Prime
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Re: Lan Hotel Session + Festers Place Session Proposal In Honour Of Jase

Post by Johnimus Prime » Tue May 03, 2016 10:15 am

Hi

I concur with Jeffer. I'm not saying that a get together is out of the question - and those that want to do the Dublin meet then go for it - it'll be a great craic, but we all first met on a crazy server & that's perhaps the best place for us all to get together and have a mash up.
"Quit your whinging, lets start binging'"