RIP jased10s

Our thoughts and memories of jased10s
Bloodblood

Re: RIP jased10s

Post by Bloodblood » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:50 am

Okay whoever is doing this please fucking stop. You're actually making me cry.
Attachments
staph2.PNG
I'm still waiting for his first hat other then the Halloween, halo and Bill's hat. :(
MY NEW COMPUTER IS AWESOME!!!! :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool:

Mr.Pop
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Mr.Pop » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:34 am

I always rem we all singing this together on Karaoke nights,reminds me a lot of jason. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWfY9GRe7SI

Knails

Post by Knails » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:31 am

I've been digging around for old videos.
This one malco has cracked me up.

You Tube Direct Link

Sir Psycho Sexy

Post by Sir Psycho Sexy » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:37 am

Jase and this corner of the internet will always have a fond place in my heart - he was a real one-off, making Fester's such a warm and welcoming community, the likes of which I've never seen replicated since. I feel lucky to have known him in the capacity that we had here.

I hope you are all doing well. It'd be lovely to get into a game for old time's sake.

To jase! :drinking:
Happy to be here.

Zed
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by Zed » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:45 am

Sir Psycho Sexy wrote: It'd be lovely to get into a game for old time's sake.

To jase! :drinking:
Well...It IS Friday! I'm in.

Trim

Post by Trim » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:55 am

This news is shocking and quite heartwrenching when I think back to all the great times we had on Karaoke Fridays, when I was absolutely skint in Uni this community was an absolute JOY to be a part of.

Jase was always the guy to keep new people on the server. He brought a brash sense of welcoming that only the brummie git himself could pull off. He also brought an aggressive energy to some games that was compelling and whenever I'm playing these days I find myself parroting him; "COME ON, LETS FUCKING 'AV EM.." rings in my head. His energy really did used to spur me on and I literally think of him when running blindly into a wall of fail.

I had many great conversations with him over the years both public and private and whatever state he was in (..and it was mostly a state) I always got a real sense that his heart was in the right place. He massively contributed to the hilarity that we all shared with his his drunken ramblings and no-fucks-given Karaoke performances.

I understand he rubbed some people up the wrong way and he probably had a few regrets as we all do in life, but to me he always seemed incredibly sincere and genuine at the core. He actually gave me some great advice when I moved on into my first job post-university.

Though I never met him, he was clearly one of lifes true characters, hate him or love him he brought some flavour into this world. We hadn't spoken for a few months and wish I had been able to play a few final rounds with the mouthy bastard when he had asked.

I don't know if anyone here will have details about the funeral or is in contact with someone who does? I for one would love to contribute, maybe we could send some flowers from Festers Place? If this is doable please contact me on steam and lets sort something out.

I'm sure he's looking down, taking the piss and getting blindly ubered in a better place.

RIP Jase

Trim

Post by Trim » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:04 pm

And great videos, keep em coming!

Llama@bad

Post by Llama@bad » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:49 pm

"I'd like to congradulate Llama on having the longest ever post (LEP) at Fester's Place. And second longest. And third longest. And fourth longest! Long live the king of anti-spam!" by Jonnywhy

3vil-GoOfy

Post by 3vil-GoOfy » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:04 pm

One of the first things that comes to mind when thinking back to the good old times on the server is jased being loud and hilarious.

RIP

Mr.Pop
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Mr.Pop » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:42 pm

great videos guys keep them coming :)