RIP jased10s

Our thoughts and memories of jased10s
_nitrus

Re: RIP jased10s

Post by _nitrus » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:09 pm

Hello again all you familiar names from the past. I don't think I was ever the most vocal of players on FP but I was there a *lot* of nights including the legendary Friday night Karaoke sessions.

I've known about the sad loss of Jased10s since I caught up on the forums here. I didn't post right away as .... well..... I don't really know why and it's only just now as I was going through my Friends list on Steam and I saw his name and being last online '6 years ago' it hit home.

I know Jased lived in Ireland but he was originally from a place called Weoley Castle, Birmingham which was about a mile from where I was born and raised so we had something in common (as well as drinking and smoking too much). I recall some nights and into the early hours we'd have conversations about that and life in general.

The sad truth for me though is that like Jased, I was always too pissed or too stoned and I really cannot remember much of the details of what we chatted about. But that's a distraction as the facts were that Jased was a kind hearted and generous soul. He'd give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. I never got the chance to meet him in person and I am regretfull of that. I think we'd have had a blast.

I miss the nights sat ay my PC with a 4 pack of 'K' cider and some hellishly hot spare ribs and my now 'ex' partner coming into the room at 2 in the morning telling me to shut up as I sang 'Don't Stop Me Now' at the to of my voice. Those nights gave me some comfort as I wallowed in a shit relationship for too many years. I'm pleased to say I'm out of that now and in a much better place. I still drink too much but I've managed to kick the Class A's, B's and C's all in favour of a vape :)

God bless you Jased and all of you at Festers for helping me through those times.

Bless
Nitrus