RIP jased10s

Our thoughts and memories of jased10s
dintbo(aka bosco)
Site Admin

Re: RIP jased10s

Post by dintbo(aka bosco) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:54 pm

Thanks for that Nutcrusher/Ace of Spades.
Nicely done Bbloke!!

Mark3h
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by Mark3h » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:56 pm

Shame to hear about this. Thoughts with his family and loved ones.
Should organize a TF2 night in his honour.

d0n

Post by d0n » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:28 am

He was so much more but the guy that made us laugh. I was getting back in contact when my very own father died. And this fucker did not hesitate for a single moment. He was more than what he seemed. I do not want to participate in a "memorial" night. We should have done that when he was atill around. It was him that made me stay. From the very first night and time. I love you, Jason! I love you. Nothing else to add. His death is just unreal. I deny it.

Trim

Post by Trim » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:49 pm

To clarify, where can I go to donate towards the service / his family?

*Edit -- And of course thank you Nut Crusher / Ace

AngryWolf

Post by AngryWolf » Sun May 01, 2016 10:58 am

Hi,

The reason (well, one of the reasons) I was angry on page 4 is that Jased bought me H1N1 as a gift, so that I could play the game with him. I was in a bad financial state at that moment. Then we played, but only few games, wish we could do more.

So yes, since it strikes me as an obligation to amend things this way, I will donate to the funeral in return. (After my payday though.) Please make sure the money goes to the right place.

I would suggest a pyro image on his grave, but only we would understand so maybe forget it.

By the way, I still remember when Jased told us he wanted such a karaoke party the Internet would crash. Those were really good and funny moments.

JeFFeR

Post by JeFFeR » Tue May 03, 2016 1:27 am

I needed some time to let this all sink in. I still cannot really believe this happened.
It also felt worse cause i still had a missed skype call from him on the 1st of april.
We spoke often but didn't play games for a while now.
I really did not know it was so bad. I guess that came as a surprise for everyone.

He was a good and crazy friend.
He sure will be missed. Here and in alott of other people hearts.
I wish you all alott of strength. Condolences to family and friends.
I see alott of people paying respect by using his name or avatar. Such a great feeling.

Avenging
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Avenging » Sun May 08, 2016 7:17 pm

CAMBO wrote:If this is true then it is still extremely sad.
He was a person who seemed constantly in turmoil, but I always found him both funny and tragic.
To be fair to him he did take the time to call me and chat but I often found myself battling his dark thoughts.
My take was that he did have his battles but they were mostly with himself.
I never took his actions personally but I wouldn't have blamed others if they did.
But most of you knew him a lot better than me so....
CAMBO if there was a like button i would hit it. My thoughts are on par with yours.

dharmaagent

Post by dharmaagent » Mon May 09, 2016 6:56 pm

I've wanted to say something here for a while now, but every time I tried to write something I couldn't. I finally realized I never will be ready, I'll never be able to fully express how I feel here. Jased and this community helped me more than he or you ever knew. My heart is broken thinking about it. He is a good, beautiful soul, and my thoughts and prayers will be with him and his loved ones, and all of you. There is so much more I want to say, but I can't quite put it into words. I'm just so sorry.

AngryWolf

Post by AngryWolf » Mon May 09, 2016 10:33 pm

Toco wrote:its heart warming to see so many posts here for someone as controversial as jased10s, even in death the man is bringing us together,
That reminds me of one of the better clichés of Smallville (the TV series), which puts your words to the next level saying not exactly this, but it's too bad it takes the death of Jased to bring old friends together (referencing episode 5.20 - Fate). Seriously, I haven't visited this forum for years. And I wouldn't be writing here today if wasn't for him. Sad face.

Dharma I can totally understand what you mean... Or not really, but I have a pretty good idea.

oldmeme-ofold
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by oldmeme-ofold » Tue May 24, 2016 7:22 pm

Hey guys, just happened upon the forums whilst reminiscing of old times (and couldn't revive my old account).

Very sad news to hear, Jased was always the heart of soul of Fester's for me; I still remember the day chatting with him when he invited me over to the server.

It's a testament to his character on the turnout here in the forums.

RIP Jased, I'll remember you fondly.