RIP jased10s

Our thoughts and memories of jased10s
AngryWolf

Re: RIP jased10s

Post by AngryWolf » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:04 pm

Holy crap!

I still remember healing him in Team Fortress 2 as he played the overpowered pyro class and we were having fun! Jeez... I'm going to miss that now forever.

Last time I had good fun with him playing H1Z1 together (with Blood as well), and now fuck that too! Yes I'm angry... Holy shit...

I want to know whose mistake it was that Jased is no longer with us!

(Maybe I should stop posting until I calm down, sorry.)

S.COREA

Post by S.COREA » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Hey guys.

Here is the highest resolution Stella avatar I could find on my old harddrive.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=571D362E

Jased will be missed. I stumbled across Fester's at random, and if it were not for him, I would have never stuck around and met all you fine folks. I'll be drinking only Stella tonight gents. I have more to say, but I'll just say that I'm glad he was a part of my life, and I will miss him.

-Panda

Bloodblood

Post by Bloodblood » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Wow if this is true I'm gunna bawl my fucking eyes out.

I'm gunna take a day, talk to some people and process this. Then I'll leave a proper comment on here.

For now I'm gunna go get completely fucking shitfaced.
I'm still waiting for his first hat other then the Halloween, halo and Bill's hat. :(
MY NEW COMPUTER IS AWESOME!!!! :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool:

Terbulus
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by Terbulus » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:39 pm

Schoko

Post by Schoko » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:15 pm

Wow. Thats definetly gonna leave a mark.
Tf2 was my first multiplayer game and this server is a big part of my gaming life. A place were friends would hang out and enjoy the time. I have so many good memories of all the countless hours we played together and jased made a lot of them. Even though i didnt know him that well, I feel like I lost a friend today.

Advent

Post by Advent » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:58 pm

Well, shit.

Like a lot of you i haven't been around here in a few years. I hung up my PC gaming spurs and traded in for an xbox which i still play all the time. Over the last five years i've bumbled in and out of gaming communities, some casually and some where i tried to get involved.

I'll tell you one thing; i've never had as much fun playing games as i did back on TF2 with Jase and you fucks, and i still play games most days of the week. Had hundreds of happy hours, thousands and thousands of laughs....all because of a good group of people making a bit of an effort and having a good time.

And Jase was a big part of that. Yeah we all know he could be volatile, unpredictable...occasionally hostile. But he was also hilarious, and wanted the community to have fun together, and he god damned opened his doors to me and many others in a real show of hospitality that you wouldn't get from a more guarded person.

I'm looking over the comments here and there's not a name i don't recognise... i've great fondness for you all and so did he, i've no doubt. Happy memories of easygoing voices welcoming me to the server, smiling faces showing me their home town in Galway, new friends making the effort to come all the way to Amsterdam to eat burgers from the vending machines and try and convince Jason to stop smoking what i'm pretty such was meth while i tried to sleep with the bed covers over my head.

It's been said already. Jase was a big part of what was good at Festers, and yeah occasionally what was bad too, or at least what made it interesting.

He died young, and thats a fucking shame. I'm glad that I, along with you all and many other forgotten faces, were able to be a part of so many of his good times.

Now if you'll excuse me i'm pretty sure i have a folder of Festers photos somewhere on my laptop, then i'm going wandering on the forum to reminisce.

Rest in peace J.
Last edited by Advent on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Advent retreats forward" - Supernova

malco_mix

Post by malco_mix » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:14 pm

RIP Jased10s

Back in the days him and festersplace were a big part of my life.

I enjoyed that pyro standing in my spawn and talking about random stuff every time I respawned. I was there to play tf2, he was there to chill, Festersplace was all about play and chill for me at that time.

So one day I was thinking " I should record some videos to remind me of these moments when I'll be older". So I started recording some videos based on the concept : Jased in spawn.

I had some video souvenirs from 2009 in my old pc that I watched from time to time to remember the good old days. Eventually one day my pc started to be laggy so I needed to reboot it. But I couldn't delete those nor copy them to another hard drive because the files were too big 4giga+ (maybe there is some ways but I'm the kind that doesnt have to patience to read forums and learn tricks about computers).

So I created a youtube channel just to post this video that is around 5 min long where Jased, Aonn and Fester are talking. Just a random Friday night on festersplace

You Tube Direct Link

And there is this other one back from halloween 2009. The spirit of enjoying time together was there

You Tube Direct Link

I went through my hard drive few moments ago and I found 2 very short unuploaded videos that I'll post tomorrow. First one was the day Micheal Jackson died, Jased was pyro looking at the wall and singing thriller, the other one is my and him jumping in spawn while he was singing Bat Out Of Hell.

I talked to Fester on steam few months ago and I told him that one of my regrets was that I never went to those Festerparties in Amsterdam and meet Festersplace people.

Now I'm sad I'll never meet Jased ever.

RIP Jased

Toco
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Toco » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:20 pm

this is amazing , leave it to jased to bring us all back together, even in death he does what none of us have been able to do despite some great efforts from many of us, I hope all of you remember to jump on the forums and keep in touch, even if your not big on gaming
EH! Oh! Canada go! - Team Canadas 2010 offical olympic Chant
:Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi:

SmokeDef

Post by SmokeDef » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:23 pm

Oh Jased ...you made us talk and sing each friday, brought so many people together. Memories of a lifetime.
Rest in peace

You Tube Direct Link

Zed

Post by Zed » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:28 am

S.COREA wrote:Hey guys.
I stumbled across Fester's at random, and if it were not for him, I would have never stuck around and met all you fine folks.

-Panda
Honestly, Same here.

And while we're posting videos.

You Tube Direct Link