Update?

Oh shit call the admin !!
Exterminatus
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Update?

Post by Exterminatus » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:29 pm

Can't seem to connect to Fester's, the game crashes on me whenever I try it (both main and karaoke servers) with some engine error. I think the box needs to be updated or something since I can connect well enough to other servers.
Great job, BBloke!

Toco
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Re: Update?

Post by Toco » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:30 pm

the update news for tf2 says there was a patch yesterday so its quite prossable
EH! Oh! Canada go! - Team Canadas 2010 offical olympic Chant
:Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi:

kab

Post by kab » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:12 pm

The patch contains a few interesting nuggets.

For example, they added a backpack with 50 slots and the option to delete items permanently. "Delete my hard earned items, are you nuts ?" you may say, but this only hints at future opportunities to collect weapons via different means. If your backpack is full, you need a way to remove stuff you don't want anymore.

There is also a new equipment slot for the head.

In my opinion this means that we will soon be able to pick up new weapons with "random attributes" on the field of battle and store them in the backpack.

Anubis

Post by Anubis » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Official Steam time: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 7:15 amTeam Fortress 2 Update Released
April 20, 2009, 5:28 pm - Valve - Product Update

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Game Changes

Reworked the character loadout screens to support future features

Added the ability for players to permanently delete items from their inventory using the new Backpack menu. This does not reset achievements. Once an item has been deleted it can never be re-earned

Added the ability for players to reset their player stats using the Reset Stats button on the Stats menu. This does not reset achievements

Added a "player_teleported" game event that is sent when a player is teleported

Updated cp_junction_final to score per-capture instead of per-round. This fixes the map not working correctly with Tournament mode and the stopwatch

Scouts now drop the flag if they're carrying it when they start phasing

Fixes

Fixed instances where Steam connection problems would cause some unlocked items to be unusable

Fixed the custom crosshair menu not clearing itself when "None" is selected for non-English clients

Fixed warning about not being able to execute skill1.cfg when starting the dedicated server

Fester
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by Fester » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:27 pm

updating now should be back online very shortly.. Thanks lads i wasnt aware there was a update

SmokeDef

Post by SmokeDef » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:30 pm

I just wanted to connect to see if I still have those weird lags ...next thing I know... the server is not responding ...thx fester