What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: Highlander Practise 08-05-2010

Post by Simme » Sat May 08, 2010 1:41 am

I'll be there.

Mark3h

Post by Mark3h » Sat May 08, 2010 2:15 pm

last minute shift swap in work means I wont make it tonight.
booo

Kojent

Post by Kojent » Sat May 08, 2010 7:11 pm

Will be there, no bloody mic as CIty Link ballsed up the delivery but there none the less.

BBloke

Post by BBloke » Sat May 08, 2010 10:44 pm

[rant on]

Kudos to those that arrange and spend time in coordinating these practices. I think a roll call after a couple of weeks we are better off getting to grass roots and having a roll call as to who will be there... I joined at 9 and we started at 9:45.. I'm harbouring a head cold and fairly knackered from a hectic week (apologies if I upset anyone) but if we can't make it on time and start within 15 mins then we truly aren't doing justice to the team. I know it's something to be fun but if we can't be at least there and make a team up then its begs the question whether or not we should continue?

It would be handy for those that have mics to please give it more thought and join in the conversation... 2 players without them make a big difference to the collective.

[rant off]
" 'Mother' is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children."

Anubis

Post by Anubis » Sun May 09, 2010 12:22 am

BBloke wrote:[rant on]

Kudos to those that arrange and spend time in coordinating these practices. I think a roll call after a couple of weeks we are better off getting to grass roots and having a roll call as to who will be there... I joined at 9 and we started at 9:45.. I'm harbouring a head cold and fairly knackered from a hectic week (apologies if I upset anyone) but if we can't make it on time and start within 15 mins then we truly aren't doing justice to the team. I know it's something to be fun but if we can't be at least there and make a team up then its begs the question whether or not we should continue?

It would be handy for those that have mics to please give it more thought and join in the conversation... 2 players without them make a big difference to the collective.

[rant off]
second to that BB .
this practice started "early" concidering the 2 hours delay on the previous one ...
i thought about giving up and still saw the cali-call ( a bit late ) and joined ...

first - Cali .
man , dont dare taking remarks - on u , NO ONE here have (or can have ...) any compleints on your work , this all exist and runing - thanks to u .
yes , admins help tons and do awsome work making the server and mumble but u are the reason (only positive .. ! ) for this to take place , and damn - 3 teams !!!!

respect man .

second . me .

im in for the fun , but whats "fun" means to me ?
being serious in this and giving everything for team benefit even speaking with a woody wood peckers voice ...
the last couple of days im sharing my thoughts with Cali - about leaving .
im not enjoying having half of my "original" team and some replacments (as good as they are most likely i wont play with them on the turney ..) as target practice to a full BoF II (nice one guys - commiting and doing ) + some BoF II specis while BoF I can barely fill 6 spots ...
today was better even by just truely communicating , beside 2 as BB pointed .. still it was better , tactics where planed , movments , whith whom , how and so on .
people still want to join (gloria , albion ) i think people should think again and decide if they commit to this - or allow others that want to .

Anubis

Post by Anubis » Sun May 09, 2010 12:29 am

and i planned to go to sleep early :(

well , now its good night , this is more importent for me than half an hour sleep ..
laters friends

Love Sausage

Post by Love Sausage » Sun May 09, 2010 4:53 pm

I thought Bof II did well last night, lots of comms, great organisation by MuG and whoever else was calling the shots (apologies for not knowing but Mumble is hidden by my TF2). All seems to be going well from team II's view I think, however team I seemed less than settled.

Leroy

Post by Leroy » Sun May 09, 2010 7:03 pm

idd BoF² did great yesterday, as they were playing rlly as a team.
gz to mug on leading his team (comms) very well, and __fell listening carefully to me and improving the things i said he could do.
The rest of the team did very well aswell. Great pushes as a team (one on goldrush was amazing)
As for BoF, you guys should more play as a team, and listen to people. Soldier and heavy should stick close to your med. And plz be a bit more committed to the team (just do it for califax as he put a lot of work into it). Also try to get a main caller going on, pref medic or solly.

cheers voiz (if you want to ask something about your class or about maps, just add me on steam and we will run over it)