Practise schedule

Califax
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: Practise schedule

Post by Califax » Tue May 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Ok, will do that after tomorrows practise.

Mark3h

Post by Mark3h » Wed May 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Need to start spamming people to read forums and put down if they can or cannot make it, setting pratice for 9 then getting started an hour later, sure its great social time between the 2 teams, but it gives us less time to do what we're all there to do, Practice.

If the time or days don't suit people let us know, thats what these forums and the 2 steam groups are for!
Ideally we want to be arriving on the servers 15 or so minutes before, get the socializing over and done with, deal with any connection or mumble and have things started by 9:15pm.

I don't mean to bitch about all this but some people were only getting mumble installed and ready tonight, this sort of stuff has been on the forums long enough surely?

Anyway, thats my rant over.

BBloke

Post by BBloke » Thu May 06, 2010 8:43 am

Totally agree. I don't as much time and I know I was late last night but I had a small expectation that there wouldn't be a free slot and games would be in full flow.

Maybe we should plan to nail at least 3 maps and rotate those 3 for different practice days?

As there were some issue on the server "we" plan to reboot the server during the day of practice so it is in a fresh state.
" 'Mother' is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children."

dintbo(aka bosco)
Site Admin

Post by dintbo(aka bosco) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:55 pm

We are brilliant, aren't we ;) ;)

Couldn't aggree with Mark3h more. It can get really tedious waiting. Plus when this comp actually starts all the practise in the world won't help if we can't show up on timel.
Nicely done Bbloke!!

indivisible

Post by indivisible » Thu May 06, 2010 5:20 pm

dintbo(aka bosco) wrote:We are brilliant, aren't we ;) ;)

Couldn't aggree with Mark3h more. It can get really tedious waiting. Plus when this comp actually starts all the practise in the world won't help if we can't show up on timel.
It might help our rep!
:lol: :mrgreen: :butt:
Cheers BBloke! You're the grease that oils the cogs of Festers!
Props to Cali for all his ETF2L organisation skills!!

Califax

Post by Califax » Thu May 06, 2010 5:40 pm

dintbo(aka bosco) wrote:We are brilliant, aren't we ;) ;)

That's the main reason why i'm not sure to plan the practise against the other Highlander group i contacted yet... If we cant show up on our own practises.....