3rd Highlander team signup

This is where the big boys play! Highlander or 6 v 6 league style!
Califax
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: 3rd Highlander team signup

Post by Califax » Mon May 10, 2010 8:40 am

But can i allready schedule you guys in? Does the 3rd team have a bit of a setup now? Or are you gonna figure that out once your in practise?

dreamachine

Post by dreamachine » Mon May 10, 2010 11:02 am

*slight* problem re: me
just got a call through off my ex-boss, who is now my boss again. going to dunfermline for a few days work, and as much as i love youse and want to be there for practices etc, im not turning down £70 a day from work. i cant afford to tbh.

the other thing with this kinda work, is, i never know when the next job's gonna be, this could be a 1 off and i might not get anything else for a while, or i could start getting work all the time, and if i do, im not gonna be much use to you's :(

but 1 step at a time 1st eh? ill get this job out the way 1st and then i should know what's what afterwards. i dont get picked to leave til about 4pm so you've got me til then on here, but i cant get the forums on me phone, so once im away, i cant read or post on here til i get back :(
Fantasy Football: 147479-37758

Exterminatus
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Exterminatus » Mon May 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Califax wrote:But can i allready schedule you guys in? Does the 3rd team have a bit of a setup now? Or are you gonna figure that out once your in practise?
I updated the setup on the OP, should've mentioned it, I guess. Need to get to practice and we'll see how it goes.

dreamachine: that means you're out of the highlander or just temporarily absent until further notice?
Great job, BBloke!

dreamachine

Post by dreamachine » Mon May 10, 2010 1:35 pm

i really dont know exterm, im getting picked up by the boss tonight, tho i think its only 1 nights work, so i can let you know more by tomorrow or whenever im back, but there's talk of going back up on wednesday for a few days. lets say for now that im just temporarily out, but if the work does keep coming in, i cant turn it down, which mean i'll be no use to you's because ill never know when im at home and when im away with work.

i got the call through today at half 10 this morning to go away tonight, i consider that plenty of warning by their standards. been plenty times they've rang me up saying "get your stuff, you're going to work in 10 mins, we're on the way" :-?

dintbo(aka bosco)
Site Admin

Post by dintbo(aka bosco) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:07 pm

Don't go jumping out straight away dream. See how things go. We all understand that good oul real life gotta come before games
Nicely done Bbloke!!

dreamachine

Post by dreamachine » Mon May 10, 2010 3:04 pm

thats what im saying bosc, this could just be a 1 [or 2] off. before this call-up i haven't had any work off of them since september, and i might not get anymore off them for months, but i owe it to you'se to let yous know whats going on and that i might not be able to be here at all if the work comes flooding in. but for now its all if-and-buts & ill know more after tonight

MistaKill

Post by MistaKill » Tue May 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Enlil wrote:Team tags should be 'BoF I', 'BoF II' and 'BOF THREE *GUITAR WAIL* | Enlil'
wicked idea
i was thinking more along the lines of: BOF MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND THE TROGDOR COMES IN THE NIIIIIIIIIGH | MistaKill
Feeb: One boiled egg.
Feeb: Hello?
link-a-dink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R089_j8oMT4

Exterminatus
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Exterminatus » Tue May 11, 2010 3:16 pm

MistaKill wrote:i was thinking more along the lines of: BOF MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND THE TROGDOR COMES IN THE NIIIIIIIIIGH | MistaKill
I don't think that would fit (inb4 that's what she said) in the scoreboard :lol:
Great job, BBloke!

dreamachine

Post by dreamachine » Tue May 11, 2010 6:00 pm

MistaKill wrote:
Enlil wrote:Team tags should be 'BoF I', 'BoF II' and 'BOF THREE *GUITAR WAIL* | Enlil'
wicked idea
i was thinking more along the lines of: BOF MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEDLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND THE TROGDOR COMES IN THE NIIIIIIIIIGH | MistaKill
gets my vote :lol:

mg-gloria

Post by mg-gloria » Tue May 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Can I be on reserve spot ?

I would like to try ;)