friends , your opinion here is importent , plz take the time

This is where the big boys play! Highlander or 6 v 6 league style!
Califax
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: friends , your opinion here is importent , plz take the time

Post by Califax » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Anubis wrote:
totally misunderstood :)
Ok, sorry that i misunderstood you then Anuby. :)

Anubis wrote:
BBloke wrote:It's great to have those around us who take charge and manage things. It's also great to participate and democratically decided our fates.

Sometimes being forceful is the only way to move things on in a timely manner.... thats what I tell my girlfriend anyway!

Fair play to you Califax for kicking the tyres early.
second to that , nothing is personal here and if by any chance people took it that way - plz dont :)
just sharing my opinion thoughts and some history ? ;-)
Thx guys, but i dont feel i did anything special, a part from being my special self... ;)

And dont think i take things personal, i got high tolarance and love a good discussion now and then. :D

Anubis

Post by Anubis » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:49 pm

its exactly what we said - thank u for bringing yourself :lol:

as a player and a person :greentoke:

now back to work , anyone for team voting , rearranging , any work on team arrangment ? :lol:

indivisible

Post by indivisible » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:50 pm

From all the feedback I think we have agreed on how we want to progress re:teams.
  • Both teams will get great players and neither one will have any big advantage over the other in terms of doling out the better players.
  • We're in this for a laugh and some good natured competition.
  • There's no issue with moving a person or two around if it improves both team's dynamic but we should hold off on that till we can get some proper sessions in and have a better idea of how the teams mesh.
  • And we're going to kick ass (Ours or theirs? We'll find out soon enough!)
Anything else?
Cheers BBloke! You're the grease that oils the cogs of Festers!
Props to Cali for all his ETF2L organisation skills!!

MuG

Post by MuG » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:27 pm

3 times a week sounds perfect califax. Maybe monday, wednesday, saturday? Also 5th of may sounds perfect for praccy#2(Queens day right? Respect for giving up a good nights partying to play :mrgreen:)

Good thread anubis, good to get these issues/concerns sorted sooner rather than later.

Good amount of input from all involved, Jase you've hit the nail on the head with that too. I will try and be that "general" for my team. Hard to be commanding when I'm quite a mellow/passive type(usually :greentoke:). Eledh is a good man for tactics too, Giving us the info from the frontlines.
Also medic you must be commanding vocally too, e.g "Solly wait"> solly waits in cover > Heal the heavy that is currently in combat > heavy kills his target > pulls back to cover > healing ramp > heal solly to 150% in no time. Medic is by far the hardest job on the team with up to 8 people shouting at you. That as well is up to the other 8 to know when the medic is too busy to heal you.

Looking forward to a bit of praccy again tonight with server settings perfect(n1 bbloke). See ye about 9pm for whoevers aboot! :mrgreen:

Califax

Post by Califax » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm

MuG wrote: Also 5th of may sounds perfect for praccy#2(Queens day right? Respect for giving up a good nights partying to play :mrgreen:)
No queensday is this friday :D 5th of may is our independence day.

Ill schedule the 5th in the community sites.

MuG

Post by MuG » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:11 am

Ah kk! Have a good queens night then dude! :greentoke: :drink: :drinking:

LazyEagle

Post by LazyEagle » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Can I just say that I think all of you brave souls that are fighting under the Fester's Place flag are WINNERS, regardless of how you do in the competition!
winner.jpg
You guys are my heroes!

Anubis

Post by Anubis » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:19 pm

LazyEagle wrote:Can I just say that I think all of you brave souls that are fighting under the Fester's Place flag are WINNERS, regardless of how you do in the competition!
winner.jpg
You guys are my heroes!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

:wave: :wave: :wave: