Yes it belongs in FP rotation no matter what
36%
No remove it from the rotation, We can vote for it when wanted
64%

Total votes: 25

d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n

Re: AVANTI??? Yey or Neigh!

Post by d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:15 pm

a 3-day-vote and an epic map is off? that aint right. as there are more than 25 members on the forums not talkin bout ppl that visit the server liking the map not bein on the forums.

-----------------------------------------------

...mama told me not to cum...

CAMBO
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by CAMBO » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Its only a map, that can and im sure, will get nominated and even though its not 1 of my favourites i always play it when it comes on.

But isnt it a moot point anyhow as you dont play on the server anymore.

Califax
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by Califax » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:30 pm

d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n wrote:a 3-day-vote and an epic map is off? that aint right. as there are more than 25 members on the forums not talkin bout ppl that visit the server liking the map not bein on the forums.

Get them on the forum then if they care so much about it... Untill then, your point is invalid.

Terbulus

Post by Terbulus » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Sharp Dagger

Post by Sharp Dagger » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:21 pm

And thus the civil war was started...

d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n

Post by d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:52 am

Califax wrote:
d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n wrote:a 3-day-vote and an epic map is off? that aint right. as there are more than 25 members on the forums not talkin bout ppl that visit the server liking the map not bein on the forums.

Get them on the forum then if they care so much about it... Untill then, your point is invalid.
A point is valid as soon as it is made. And you just bein one of the persons that check the forums frequently doesnt make ur opinion more valid. Especially as my point was just that the voting period was hilariously short so that normal ppl that only check the forums once a week -and not daily- had no chance to state their opinion on it but well.

@Cambo: true I haven´t been around lately. But this is just a further point that shows me that I ain´t wrong doin so. So if ppl´s opinions is moot because of the fact of not bein around lately then just go on and nvm what players that haven´t been around for ages think about things that are out to be discussed.

Fester

Post by Fester » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:59 am

A lot of misplaced anger over a map that WILL be voted for, nominated and still played regularly, its just not on the rotation for the time begin.

Califax

Post by Califax » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:19 pm

d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n wrote: A point is valid as soon as it is made.
I don't know what fantasy world you live in but that it is one of the most retarded things to say.

** EDIT **
Deleted everything else i've written, for the sake of keeping it friendly in public.

d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n

Post by d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:40 pm

I won´t start flaming here in a way neither. And you mentioning somebody living in a "fantasy world" for having a different point of view on things shows me that this discussion with you wouldnt lead nowhere. Maybe you didnt get the main intention of what i said but i dont care too much what you yourself think about my statement anyways.

Califax

Post by Califax » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 pm

d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n wrote:I won´t start flaming here in a way neither. And you mentioning somebody living in a "fantasy world" for having a different point of view on things shows me that this discussion with you wouldnt lead nowhere. Maybe you didnt get the main intention of what i said but i dont care too much what you yourself think about my statement anyways.
If you had actually read my post, you would have seen my comment of you living in a fantasy world was refurred to your comment that "any point made is a valid one"... NOT of you having a different oppinion.

You can seriously hurt people with comments like those, as a punchlines like that are what make people like Anders Breivik do what they do...