DONATION DRIVE

All questions will get our full attention
LazyEagle

DONATION DRIVE

Post by LazyEagle » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:05 am

Dear everyone,

I'm not sure if too many of you check these sort of things, but the funds to keep the server running are getting pretty low.

Last I checked, we were only paid up for another few weeks, so if any of you have any spare cash lying around, I'd urge you to press that DONATE button at the bottom of the screen.

I know times are tough for everyone these days, but I can't stress what a huge difference even the smallest donation can make.

So if you would like to see the FESTERS PLACE community last through the summer months, please could I ask you to throw a few bucks in the direction of the admins, as this is a very special place, but it can't keep going without the money to pay for the server.

Anyway, don't want to come too needy or desperate, but this site only continues on the generosity of it's members, so I hope you'll all give what you can to keep this unique place alive.

Flynnstone
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: DONATION DRIVE

Post by Flynnstone » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:29 pm

hhmm I thought festers ran on the heat generated by burning bullshit? :mrgreen:

I've actually been meaning to throw a few quid towards the server for about 3 months now....but kept forgetting. Sure i might as well hit the wee button now...
Who's this Bloke guy?

LazyEagle

Post by LazyEagle » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Fair play to you Flynnstone!

jased10s

Post by jased10s » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:23 pm

nice one flynn

Cwmagain
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Cwmagain » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:36 am

Hmm I hardly have time to play anymore, BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE
here have whatever was left on my paypal acc

Cwmagain
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Cwmagain » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:37 am

hmm old as fuck topic necromancing - it'll come in handy nonetheless i suppose :p

jased10s

Post by jased10s » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:22 am

thx Cwmagain

Bloodblood

Post by Bloodblood » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:08 am

My mum's pay day is next friday I'm getting a lot of money that she owes me I'll try make sure some of it heads your way :-D also just a suggestions why not make rewards for donating like very small admin powers or something hell idk drug? But then everyone would be using drugs all the time :/ hmmm just anything to give a sort of incentive for donating. UKMD gives reserve slots and available skins and small admin powers if you donate and that's only if you donate once. Just a suggestion.
I'm still waiting for his first hat other then the Halloween, halo and Bill's hat. :(
MY NEW COMPUTER IS AWESOME!!!! :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool: :Cool:

DragoonKnight
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4
Location: In the shadows, waiting persistently for the right moment to strike...

Post by DragoonKnight » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:10 am

we only give admin powers to sane people and those that are tristworthy, which i am of neither caliber.
Dare you to enter the Festertrix? Home of the slow motion Weed!
ImageImageImage

Sir Psycho Sexy

Post by Sir Psycho Sexy » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:32 pm

admin powers have always been restricted to a small few and its probably for the best, perhaps the reason donations have taken a bit of a dive recently is the slight lul in activity, but the good times can't last forever, I mean most of the wonderful people who frequent here have full time responsibilities. anyway, admins are only a chat message away if troublemakers come on making trouble.
Happy to be here.