Engy limit

All questions will get our full attention
MuG

Re: Engy limit

Post by MuG » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:00 am

Head was wrecked today by the constant stream of engy buildings, get instantly rebuild and moved around, ARGGH. but made a new high score of buildings destroyed with spy. woohoo!

But totally sympathize with what you're talking about there JJ. I dont give a damn if my whole team is engy, but they better fucking be playing the game, trying to defend at least. Any1 building in stupid pointless spots that will never see action. sitting around spawn "achieving" will get booted on my watch. 10 vs 2 games are no fun. I'd say that extreme is gone now though. Eyes are open though! :mrgreen:

Anubis

Post by Anubis » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:24 am

the real annoying part as i see it , players that arent using the server regulary and just came in for achive doing ...
i can totally understand (and even not moan on it during game ) the regulars here , this is the server they play in and this is the server they'll achive on , but those wankers coming in , doing nothing for the team but just getting achives , and leave - making autobalance work over time .... and team fun going to zero :
those i'd ban for life , find another server to ruin others players game in the name of your selfish narrow point of view

Johnimus Prime
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Johnimus Prime » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:27 am

Funny few games last night on Avanti and Dustbowl. On dustbowl there were 7 and possibly more engineers on red defending and still got steamrollered.

Lots of new names who clearly had never played engi before in their lives. Give me one Toco without the upgrades - he would have defended better than 7!

Mind you, I had lots of fun as a spy. I pwned lots of noob sentry guns!
"Quit your whinging, lets start binging'"

Devvil
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by Devvil » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:35 am

I see where you are coming frm anubis, hopefully tehyll be gne soon

And yes now its a good time to play spy and learn the traits of the bastard, unless you wanna go pyro and burn them, unless you wanna go engie and kill pyros with sentry farms...

CONCLUSION ? THIS GAME IS LIKE A CARTOON VERSION OF ROCK PAPER SCISSORS, MORE LIKE SENTRY FLAMETROWER KNIFE

hehehe.

Flynnstone

Post by Flynnstone » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Nothing quite like a sea of teleporter entrances with no matching exits to cheer you up on long march to the front...
Who's this Bloke guy?

Exterminatus

Post by Exterminatus » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 pm

This update has made me more confused than any other. Do I kill that spy or do I just watch and laugh as he saps absolutely everything and half of it gets demolished?
The answer is simple - team comes first! SUCK IT RED! (or BLU, depends)
Great job, BBloke!

Anubis

Post by Anubis » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Flynnstone wrote:Nothing quite like a sea of teleporter entrances with no matching exits to cheer you up on long march to the front...
u 4got the tele that do work and transfer u - a meter next to the entrance ... :evil:

:greentoke:

Toco

Post by Toco » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:15 am

Johnimus Prime wrote:Funny few games last night on Avanti and Dustbowl. On dustbowl there were 7 and possibly more engineers on red defending and still got steamrollered.

Lots of new names who clearly had never played engi before in their lives. Give me one Toco without the upgrades - he would have defended better than 7!

Mind you, I had lots of fun as a spy. I pwned lots of noob sentry guns!
dispite wut ppl would have u think engi is a easy class to pick up and play but very hard to mast, much like the solly, the new toys just add to this, any retard with one arm can hide behind a sentry pressing m1 but very few engis can stop an enemy team from rolling over there sentry like a fat man going down hill. as for exterm id disagree, ill stand and watch some of these retard engis getting pwned by a spy and have his stuff destroyed b4 i swat the spy and then move in (provided its a decent possition)

oh and JP thx for the ego stroke :mrgreen:
EH! Oh! Canada go! - Team Canadas 2010 offical olympic Chant
:Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi:

eXeC

Post by eXeC » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:59 pm

Toco, as an engineer you don't really worry me anymore. It's Chabor Horror who's a pain in the ass now. He always sneaks up behind me (no-matter which class I am) and melee's me to death. I'm sure he's got the spycloak on the engineer or something. He's melee'd me to death when I was pyro, heavy, engineer, demoman, soldier, even scout. I just don't know how he gets there.

Flynnstone

Post by Flynnstone » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:22 pm

eXeC wrote:Toco, as an engineer you don't really worry me anymore.

Lol Dems B' Fight'n words.... :mrgreen:
Who's this Bloke guy?