New variables

All questions will get our full attention
Toco
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Re: New variables

Post by Toco » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:19 am

class limits would also help prevent team stacking although the idea will never be adopted
EH! Oh! Canada go! - Team Canadas 2010 offical olympic Chant
:Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi:

BBloke
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by BBloke » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:10 am

cos it won't work. Class limits prevents players from picking what they want to play. Would you play on the server if all that was left was spy or scout?

My point is the server would never be full!!!
" 'Mother' is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children."

Califax

Post by Califax » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:30 am

I feel the only option is worth considering is the forceautoteam option. At least you will not have half the server waiting to join the blue/red side in the first round.

DragoonKnight
Location: In the shadows, waiting persistently for the right moment to strike...

Post by DragoonKnight » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:55 am

Dare you to enter the Festertrix? Home of the slow motion Weed!
ImageImageImage

Fester

Post by Fester » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:56 am

Yer all MAD!!! there is no issues here people... respawn time aint going to change nor either is class limits. i mean with class limits, can you have a game like we did last night? 4/5 heavies and the same amount medics on blu pushing the cart?

if people are waiting to join a certain colour because they want to be a pocket medic or what ever then let them off... its a 32 player insta spawn server... its not the end of the world if you die alot on a map.. you will be back out killing shit with in 7 seconds

Festers was about fun and freedom no limits EVER applied ;) nor will they! well.... some limits on people moaning maybe applied very shortly :lol:

Flynnstone

Post by Flynnstone » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:15 am

For god sake fester, we need regulations! I mean I walk out of spawn and nearly get run over by a speeding scout....what if a poor little heavy was having a picnic there!! I demand speed cameras and parking fines that heavy shouldn't have been stopped there I mean what if a poor scout came running along.....

And the blue team needs ID cards or anybody could join them! Imagine that immigrants on the blue team!

This servers gone to hell its time for the Festers Place Defence League (FPDL)....we need to fight for our right to eh.....fight.....

:beer:

Although on a serious note it is bloody annoying to regularly see the red team one or two players down even when they aren't loosing badly.
Who's this Bloke guy?

DragoonKnight
Location: In the shadows, waiting persistently for the right moment to strike...

Post by DragoonKnight » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:19 am

we....are all..... secretly......women...... in disguise.... we....are....all.,... menatl...
Dare you to enter the Festertrix? Home of the slow motion Weed!
ImageImageImage

Taekwon-joe

Post by Taekwon-joe » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:28 pm

BBloke wrote:cos it won't work. Class limits prevents players from picking what they want to play. Would you play on the server if all that was left was spy or scout?
Eh... yeah, I would. The thing is your never gonna be stuck with just a choice of 2 anyway. The class limits would be like 3 for some classes (heavy, demo, engie, spy, sniper) and then limitless for others. I dont think players would really mind that much.

In fairness though the server plays mostly fine. I think we should try encourage the votescramble option a bit more. Its never fun when your being raped in your own spawn area by a clearly better/stacked team.

Bowzie

Post by Bowzie » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:29 pm

I've played on another server that automatically calls a vote for a team scramble if one team wins a few rounds in a row or if they win really fast.couldn't hurt to put it on

Coco

Post by Coco » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:45 am

Bowzie wrote:I've played on another server that automatically calls a vote for a team scramble if one team wins a few rounds in a row or if they win really fast.couldn't hurt to put it on
Yeah, the UKCS servers have that :)