music

All questions will get our full attention
Jonnywhy
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: music

Post by Jonnywhy » Wed May 06, 2009 12:17 am

As for game music (which has been covered elsewhere on this forum) Jeremy Soule of Guild Wars, Total Anihilation, Dungeon Siege, The Eldar Scrolls etc etc is a bit of a favorite of mine.

http://www.last.fm/music/Jeremy+Soule" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Hey actually Jonnywhy is right" - AngryWolf

"I agree with Jonnywhy" - Supernova

"Jonnywhy you're about as useful as a ashtray on a motor bike!" - Fester

Anubis

Post by Anubis » Wed May 06, 2009 1:55 am

give me an upload ftp account fester and they'll wait there ;-)

i get them in 0-time , and can fxp, cause my own speed sucks as u all noticed by now :(

Fester

Post by Fester » Wed May 06, 2009 10:27 am

I dont got a ftp to up them to :( humm maybe something to do in work tomorrow

Anubis

Post by Anubis » Wed May 06, 2009 11:19 am

u can just open ftp server on your machine , and leave it open only when we sych on it , so i'll know when to transfer :)
i have 2 sources , one from sweden one from US , im sure one at least gives a fair speed :)
(tho both are capable but routing issues are a big prob lately in fxp transfer )

dreamachine

Post by dreamachine » Wed May 06, 2009 11:49 am

i love just about everything, from classical to electronica to rock n roll to hip hop & industrial.
i like my weird stuff & i like my complicated stuff but it all has to be catchy, no point to it it you cant at least tap your foot or jump around to it.
some of my fave bands are: The Beatles, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, kraftwerk, aphex twin, squarepusher, the velvet underground, rachmaninov, imogen heap, buck65. i could rattle them off but thats about the jist of it
Fantasy Football: 147479-37758

Johnimus Prime
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Johnimus Prime » Wed May 06, 2009 1:13 pm

dreamachine wrote:i love just about everything, from classical to electronica to rock n roll to hip hop & industrial.
i like my weird stuff & i like my complicated stuff but it all has to be catchy, no point to it it you cant at least tap your foot or jump around to it.
some of my fave bands are: The Beatles, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, kraftwerk, aphex twin, squarepusher, the velvet underground, rachmaninov, imogen heap, buck65. i could rattle them off but thats about the jist of it
Always nice to meet another Buck65 fan. Did you hear his thing that he did with Fingathing?

I'm also into Squarepusher - except for the stuff that goes a bit Aphex Twin!
"Quit your whinging, lets start binging'"

DragoonKnight
Location: In the shadows, waiting persistently for the right moment to strike...

Post by DragoonKnight » Wed May 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Jonnywhy wrote:As for game music (which has been covered elsewhere on this forum) Jeremy Soule of Guild Wars, Total Anihilation, Dungeon Siege, The Eldar Scrolls etc etc is a bit of a favorite of mine.

http://www.last.fm/music/Jeremy+Soule" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ah last.fm a very good site, type a band name into the radio app and you get related artists
Dare you to enter the Festertrix? Home of the slow motion Weed!
ImageImageImage

FullMetal_old

Post by FullMetal_old » Wed May 06, 2009 9:21 pm

My favourite song atm ^^

Advent

Post by Advent » Wed May 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Jesus christ, i like metal and i like japanese culture. The fact that the song above is even slightly connected to those things makes me sad.

"Advent retreats forward" - Supernova

FullMetal_old

Post by FullMetal_old » Wed May 06, 2009 10:03 pm

I like it, but as you can tell his english is horrible (he's singing in english through out) I prefer the Japanese version but posted the wrong one ^^ awell its basically the same. :-D