Black list and Yellow Card holders

oldmeme

Black list and Yellow Card holders

Post by oldmeme » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:35 pm

It's an unfortunate state, but there are those out there who for one reason or another will not be allowed to participate in future games. To get the message across in an iron fisted manner, I'll be adding those unfortunates to this list:

__________________________________________________________________________________
Black list:
People in this space are banned from future ME-ME-OW games. They have been given their final chance already and have reached the point of no return.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Yellow Card:
People on a Yellow Card have been issued a warning for one reason or another. Through further misshaps or foul play, they'll go to the Black List.
Yellow Card holders can redeem themselves and have the Card taken from them by generally being a good contestant, showing up on time, not ragequitting etc.

Sharp Dagger
GR|M

lol wut?
Somehow, something got out of hand and oldmeme fucked himself and/or others over. No one will hear you scream where you are now.
Last edited by oldmeme on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Exterminatus
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Re: Black list and Yellow Card holders

Post by Exterminatus » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:27 am

Kudos on the lol wut? section :lol:
Out of curiousity, what did/didn't Sharp Dagger do?
Great job, BBloke!

oldmeme

Post by oldmeme » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Signing up and leaving right before a match begins on a couple of occasions without warning (as in, getting onto the server, waiting a little bit and then leaving). Not too much now, but it has been a bit of an annoyance. One that can just as easily be forgiven though with time :)

oldmeme

Post by oldmeme » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:37 pm

At long last, I sorted myself out. Hopefully my connection will hold up for tonight's Highlander 8-)

MrFroggy
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by MrFroggy » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:41 pm

So How do i know if i got a yellow card or a Black card.. With my eyes i cant see anyting her :Confused:

oldmeme

Post by oldmeme » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:52 pm

The cards are mainly for use for grievers or people who are afk too often or for too long. I'll notify you before adding you to either list.

Chairman_Meow
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by Chairman_Meow » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Hey Oldmeme, yellow card GR|M please would ya? He played most of one round on highlander as a class which was already taken by another player, even after warnings over mic and through text.
http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198000733795" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

oldmeme

Post by oldmeme » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Righty-o, updated. If anyone has anyone they want to add to this lists, justs gimme a PM and if I can confirm it with others, they'll be added to the list.