oldmeme - Down for the count (?)

Oldmeme & Chairman's Saturday night fun and games
oldmeme

oldmeme - Down for the count (?)

Post by oldmeme » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:11 pm

So my computer has kicked the can, my internet connection is at an all time low and even likes to stop working from time to time (it stopped while I typed this out, this is my second time writing it) and I have a mountain of work to get done before September. For better or worse folks, I won't be able to continue with the ME-ME-OW games :(

I can still dish out ftp access, admin rights and rcon passwords for those are willing to help out Chairman as he seems to be willing to continue the games until the server dies (the end of the month). If you think you're up for the challenge, send me a PM and if I get back to you, it'll be whatever you might need, and I'll quickly run down through what you'll need to do with them. Obviously I'll need to decide if I think you're up for it, but if I do, you'll need to help out on organizing events and just keeping things in order on the night of events.

In saying this however, I'll likely be back for a few games when I get the parts for my computer sorted and provided my connection improves. If I don't return, some of the games I've had during the ME-ME-OW events have been some of the best I've ever played on TF2, and thanks for that everyone :)

And I'll take this opportunity to say thanks-oh-so-very-much to Del, Jased, Fester and BBloke, you four have been brilliant for all the help you've given myself and Chairman and everything you've done for us, thank you!
Last edited by oldmeme on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fester
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: oldmeme - Down for the count (?)

Post by Fester » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:39 pm

There is always next year ;) with the man himself Robin Walker looking closer at the 6v6 stuff maybe when school is done and the exams are over another ME-ME-OW server can be reborn :D

Sorry about your computer/internet troubles man tis the joy of our lands! and good on Chairman for keeping it going tell the server has expired. i really hope some one will step forward in helping him..

and i have to agree had some of the best games in a very long time in those games twas a great idea for the summer months..

:grow:

Doomzor

Post by Doomzor » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Oh well, good luck and cya soon

Made a second video from one of our 6v6 pugs, check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T333Fs1Z9Ec" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Loud&Clear

Post by Loud&Clear » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Be back soon, eh

Devvil

Post by Devvil » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:34 pm

I hope you get your businesses fixed soon because I miss having somene killing me all the time....

BBloke

Post by BBloke » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:50 am

Bugger to hear that Meme.. hope you can get it sorted out soon and don't spend too much time with real life ;)
" 'Mother' is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children."