Play Nice

Get it here! News and information about the server
Fester
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Play Nice

Post by Fester » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:53 am

Ok Guy due to resent actions taken by some people things have been getting out of hand.

First off Toco all your "hate" posts on Dorino have to stop, find a new thing to give out about and find it fast.

Dorino stop with trying to defend yourself and making things worse its got to the point that i have to post here so you can't reply and don't be a smart ass and start another topic about my comments here...

We are all getting very sick and tired of this BULLSHIT on the forum its been going on 2 long with repeated attempts from admin to have there say to stop it but it continues. i am not singling out people i have just used your names in this posts. deal with it and suck it up. be the "bigger" men and get the fuck over it

I am have my finger hanging over the delete button if i see a post i don't like... we never had to moderate the forum up tell now but it will happen... i will not allow Fester's Place to go down the plug hole over some childish play....

The stand on things to happen are if you have a problem with some one talk to me first before you go slating them on a public forum

I would have spent more time laying down the ground but i am needed else where so this shit stops now, or i will become the thickest and most harsh Admin ye have ever seen.

Fester