Left 4 Dead

LazyEagle

Re: Left 4 Dead

Post by LazyEagle » Fri May 29, 2009 9:41 am

Exterminatus wrote: Kinda sucks you played it on the 360, I still can't wrap my mind around how shitty it must be to play an FPS without a mouse.
Ah man, you don't know the half of it!

Have a PS3, which is a monster, but I can't bring myself to play any FPS games on it becaus eit's like playing wearing boxing gloves or soemthing, for all the accuracy you have!

Jonnywhy
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by Jonnywhy » Fri May 29, 2009 9:42 am

Actually, it wasn't too bad :) Though I can imagine how much better it would be on PC. I love the cinematic moments that are prevalent throughout the game, such as headshotting a zombie as he dives towards your mates, or Bill not making it in to the army truck at the end of the campaign as everyone else did.
"Hey actually Jonnywhy is right" - AngryWolf

"I agree with Jonnywhy" - Supernova

"Jonnywhy you're about as useful as a ashtray on a motor bike!" - Fester

Exterminatus
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Exterminatus » Sat May 30, 2009 12:48 am

Valve really outdid themselves on infected death animations. Instead of having same old recycled animation time and time again or just plain ragdolls they combined em - when you kill an infected he/she has a few seconds animation, after which the ragdoll kicks in, it's really something. They did the same thing with the TF2 sniper being stabbed/heavy being headshot animations.
Great job, BBloke!

FullMetal_old
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by FullMetal_old » Sat May 30, 2009 2:13 am

analogues are okay for FPS's for me its all about the sensitivity.