What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: L4D mods

Post by FullMetal_old » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Some really cool stuff there, nice finds :-D

(KK) Fogold
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by (KK) Fogold » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:06 pm

Whoah, look at the Louis "Shaun of the Dead" skin! I thoughtit was a Francis skin. It just shows what a difference you can make by just changing the tiniest thing.

"Pure Fog, Old Boy!"

LazyEagle

Post by LazyEagle » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:22 am

Would I be right in saying that there are no new Versus maps in here?

Would I also be right in saying that we won't see any of those until the SDK is released?

Johnimus Prime
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Johnimus Prime » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:02 pm

LazyEagle wrote:Would I be right in saying that there are no new Versus maps in here?

Would I also be right in saying that we won't see any of those until the SDK is released?
Talk to Flood. he sent me links to downloads of the currently locked maps. I haven't downloaded them myself though - would rather wait until the pack is released. Still haven't got the hang of the existing maps if last nighte performance is anything to go by :lol:
"Quit your whinging, lets start binging'"

LazyEagle

Post by LazyEagle » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Well after that eye opening game on Friday (where I saw a helicopter and some kind of sewer system) I've come to the conclusion that I must have only ever gotten through half of some of the stages in the hospital one!

Chances are though, that's simply because I'm a terrible Survivor!

Johnimus Prime
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Johnimus Prime » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:13 pm

LazyEagle wrote:Well after that eye opening game on Friday (where I saw a helicopter and some kind of sewer system) I've come to the conclusion that I must have only ever gotten through half of some of the stages in the hospital one!

Nah its cause your time is 'limited' as you put it. Come on, admit it. You were going to go on Friday and now your really glad that we pestered you to stay and finish the game!
"Quit your whinging, lets start binging'"

LazyEagle

Post by LazyEagle » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:26 pm

Johnimus Prime wrote:
LazyEagle wrote:Well after that eye opening game on Friday (where I saw a helicopter and some kind of sewer system) I've come to the conclusion that I must have only ever gotten through half of some of the stages in the hospital one!

Nah its cause your time is 'limited' as you put it. Come on, admit it. You were going to go on Friday and now your really glad that we pestered you to stay and finish the game!
Oh I was indeed Johnimus, although I was only rushing to get away because it was Friday and I do enjoy the Karaoke!