a dark day..

Karaoke & Over Flow
Tf2.FestersPlace.com:27019
__fell
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

a dark day..

Post by __fell » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:06 am

it was to be a bleak friday, but as of yet i was unaware of this fact.

i was in high spirits having conquered and completed the days tribulations, a smile was on my face and a song in my heart as i skipped merrily to my pc, smokes in my pocket and a bumper pack of cider in hand.. as i loaded up steam (and closed any extraneous programs to make my framerate passable) i murmured under my breath "i'm having such a good time, i'm having a ball..".. steam loads and i am greeted by a heartwarming flurry of popups stating that many of my good friends and acquaintances are "in-game: team fortress 2".

without hesitation i scrolled nimbly through my favourite servers and upon finding my selection gave the 'connect' button a hearty click..

tf2 loads.. the server connects.. i enter..

silence

i check that the server is correct, i check that my headphones are on but to no avail. i hang on the hope that there is a glitch, an aberration, a small problem but alas, as i am soon to find out, karaoke is broken.. the more i learn, the more my mind dances and spirals and is sucked in towards the thought: "karaoke is dead"..

i sit back in my chair, i hang my head and grieve..

this is a sad day, a dark day, a silent day..

but then my mind is struck by a fire, it catches and a flame leaps to life, it burgeons outward growing and lighting my brain with a fierce power.. this is not the karaoke way, karaoke wouldn't want us to mourn in silence! and so my friends, let us not hush our voices! we will be brave, my brothers of vocal abandon, my comrades in sonic extravagance, we will go on! we will raises our voices loud on the empty server, we will serenade strangers with joyous melody until we are votemuted, we will come together and be an unstoppable audio legion spreading our songs throughout the land..

and we will not be singing a sad dirge or lullaby, no

our hearts will be pure and our minds addled with drink, our voices raw but strong..
because we are the champions my friend..

and although i may be new to your ranks, i have heard the tales and legends and i know this: we'll keep on fighting.. to the end..

i salute you all.

Devvil

Re: a dark day..

Post by Devvil » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:24 am

You have my bow....

Coco

Post by Coco » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:57 am

Devvil wrote:You have my bow....
And my axe...
hehe lotr :D

Johnimus Prime
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Johnimus Prime » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:29 pm

fuck it. lets get pissed and sing drinking songs. and burp a lot.
"Quit your whinging, lets start binging'"