Hello

Say hello and introduce yourself
d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n

Hello

Post by d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:02 pm

I recently had a shower and I guess I found my balls again.

Been thinking about this alot and I don´t want to break my head any longer about what the reactions might be. So here´s me again.
I´ve been missing this place and its people alot. Games never been the same again.
Things have been the way they did. Tbh I don´t even want to remember anything that you can´t change now anyways.

Master´s been a real pain in the ass insisting on staying in contact when I was completely done with gaming almost and acting strange. He reminded me of what this was all about actually. __fell treated me like a good old friend as he always used to after adding each other when crossing our ways randomly on some other boring server. There have been a few other lads that directly or indirectly reminded me of the idea behind playing on Fester´s Place, playing WITH Fester´s Place´s people.

Too well I know I´m not the 12"-cock´d white knight that this community has been waiting for to come back and save the day. Too well I know that things have been said and done which weren´t supposed to be said on a family dinner´s table. But we are human. I am human. If anyone still has anything on his or her mind that needs to be cleared or said, I am available for any shitstorming on steam chat (only!). If that is the prize to be paid to get some unclouded fun going on I am gladly willing to pay it. I just want to come back home again if there is a way.

I came here for announcing that I would highly appreciate to see some of you guys on a game again.
Talking to Master and __fell, we decided to giving it a further shot next friday, October 4th.

:power:

-----------------------------------------------

...mama told me not to cum...

SmokeDef

Re: Hello

Post by SmokeDef » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:35 pm

stfu don, sit down, grab a beer, nobody hates you, glad to be reading you again and welcome back mate.

Llama@bad

Post by Llama@bad » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:49 pm

hey don iam llama, the one that always calls your don the russian because you name is to damn long and run assassin and russian kind of sound the same.

how come we didnt talk. have to get up, 4th of october sounds great for me :)
"I'd like to congradulate Llama on having the longest ever post (LEP) at Fester's Place. And second longest. And third longest. And fourth longest! Long live the king of anti-spam!" by Jonnywhy

Johnimus Prime
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Johnimus Prime » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Friday 4th you say... sounds like a late night of debauchery to be had...
"Quit your whinging, lets start binging'"

dintbo(aka bosco)
Site Admin

Post by dintbo(aka bosco) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:09 am

It's been a while since I've posted here, always lurking in the background though!!!

Good to see you back don, it would be great the get the oul server going again. I'm not near a pc on friday unfortunately but next time definitely. May even try get a small game going during the week???
Nicely done Bbloke!!

Flynnstone
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by Flynnstone » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:19 am

If I remember (and don't have anything to do) I'll join ye's.
Who's this Bloke guy?

d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n

Post by d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:52 am

dintbo(aka bosco) wrote:It's been a while since I've posted here, always lurking in the background though!!!

Good to see you back don, it would be great the get the oul server going again. I'm not near a pc on friday unfortunately but next time definitely. May even try get a small game going during the week???
As I am "on holidays" atm, I am more than up for that, also :)

-----------------------------------------------

...mama told me not to cum...

dreamachine

Post by dreamachine » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:10 am

for the d0n, i'll be there, see you's on friday :mrgreen:
Fantasy Football: 147479-37758

Fester

Post by Fester » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Good man yourself don! Always great to see old friends :) the past is a long time ago and delighted you stopped by to say hello!

I am away myself on the 4th for birthday celebrations but as bosco says I'm lurking all the time on the forums.

If plans change I will see you gentleman for a game that friday.

__fell

Post by __fell » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:19 pm

i have moved house!

they plugged the internet in 10 minutes ago!

hi don great to see you back for a chat!