Helloooooo :)

Say hello and introduce yourself
°*° Ten °*°
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: Helloooooo :)

Post by °*° Ten °*° » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:05 am

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I thought you had quit playing because you suddenly vanished completely for so long without a sign of life.

Hurry up and come back here! We're waiting for you :-D

Pogue Mahone

Post by Pogue Mahone » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:32 pm

yes jack, i haven't seen you in bare time. although I'm never on myself it's good to know you're still about, times have changed. Is your computer busted or is it that you have no account ? because I could lend you my account, considering I haven't been on that account in around a month

JustJack14

Post by JustJack14 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Pogue Mahone wrote:yes jack, i haven't seen you in bare time. although I'm never on myself it's good to know you're still about, times have changed. Is your computer busted or is it that you have no account ? because I could lend you my account, considering I haven't been on that account in around a month

Well im back now :P

Add samsung5111 to your friends on steam :D

Pogue Mahone

Post by Pogue Mahone » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:48 pm

JustJack14 wrote:
Pogue Mahone wrote:yes jack, i haven't seen you in bare time. although I'm never on myself it's good to know you're still about, times have changed. Is your computer busted or is it that you have no account ? because I could lend you my account, considering I haven't been on that account in around a month

Well im back now :P

Add samsung5111 to your friends on steam :D
That's good man we haven't spoke in over six months, well since I started college.