Herro

Say hello and introduce yourself
Taibhse
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: Herro

Post by Taibhse » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Diggers wrote:DCU has a tf2 server? Fuck that shit, when I get to D.I.T there will be great vengeance and furious anger.
As far as I know we are the only gaming society with servers hosted in the college.
(The networking soceity have a server room and we have them in the rack there)
When i was downloading the l4d2 server it took about ten seconds (speeds are normally insane)

DIT don't have a server but they did crash our CSS server last summer and we played for a few days till we decided to ban them. (They were complaining out the tick rate, and just acting like they were pro, which was annoying)
Get on the committee of their gamesoc and make them cool if you can.

Am pc ents in Dcu so I run the gaming lab and the servers. Hence why I'm the leader of mong (pretty much the DCU team) f you guys want a practice game we could do it sometime, Just don't throw bof 1 at me. 2 looks like it would be enough trouble.

I get the feeling all 3 bof will end up in the same group, would rather not be in that group :lol:

I think we actually have a css demo of a short part of one of the games, will see if I can dig it up. It was great.

Advent

Post by Advent » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Taibhse i'm bumped into a few DCU heads on L4D, good to see irish games out and about.

"Advent retreats forward" - Supernova

Taibhse

Post by Taibhse » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Advent wrote:Taibhse i'm bumped into a few DCU heads on L4D, good to see irish games out and about.
if you can recall their names I may know them, there are a lot of l4d players in the college though, only problem is the huge difference in skill between everyone can cause much rage at time.