Long time, no see!

Say hello and introduce yourself
Pippers
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Long time, no see!

Post by Pippers » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 pm

Hey everyone,

It's been quite a long time since I played TF2 but after recieving the e-mail on an older account, I knew I had to come back from some good old times.
You might not remember me, I went under various different aliases in the past before settling comfortably on this one after finding myself and my place in the world a few years ago.
My older names on the server were ones like Professor Layton, Taokaka, and probably some others I barely remember from so long ago. But now I'm Pippers, and I wanted to come back and see how everyone is doing after losing touch at one point in time.
I was usually an annoying Pyro or something else, but I absolutely loved every moment of being here with everyone especially on the karaoke nights.
I hope we can all get together and make some great new memories in these trying times!

All the best,
Pippers :-D

kieguru
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Re: Long time, no see!

Post by kieguru » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:14 pm

Welcome back! I'm here as I got that email too, some great times on Fester's. Hopefully there will be a few more!

Fester

Post by Fester » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:48 am

Prof Layton, how are you sir! It'll be a slow change to Pippers for me but I'll get there. :) Welcome back and hopefully we'll see you on for a game or two in the future!

and Kieguru, welcome back to you too! we're sure to get a few games in and have a laugh :)

kieguru

Post by kieguru » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:26 am

Fester wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:48 am
and Kieguru, welcome back to you too! we're sure to get a few games in and have a laugh :)
Cheers mate! Is the plan still tomorrow? I've managed to wrangle Marrow/Maz into joining too! :drinking:

Fester

Post by Fester » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:36 am

I only throw a crappy servber up and we've had 14/15 players on the last two nights. I'd imagine the same again tonight and plenty should show face on Friday night :)

kieguru

Post by kieguru » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:23 am

Fester wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:36 am
I only throw a crappy servber up and we've had 14/15 players on the last two nights. I'd imagine the same again tonight and plenty should show face on Friday night :)
Amazing, I might be able to pop on later then :-D

Dance Commander

Post by Dance Commander » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:44 am

Just got yer email Fester, keen for a game myself like aul times! I'm living in Australia now so time zone might be a bit tricky, what time are ye playing at? Might be able to jump on Sat morning my time, for a Friday night game your time!
Ask me random stuff anonymously.... http://formspring.me/roomiccube" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fester

Post by Fester » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:19 pm

Ah Dance!! good man, sorry we were on Friday night Irish time from about 8pm to about 1am maybe you'll get a game in with us soon though :)

Pippers
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Pippers » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:13 pm

Thanks guys, glad to see all these old faces again!

Unfortunately I've had some bad timing due to my PC's PSU dying on me Friday morning, so I haven't been able to play or do much sadly since I'm on a really old backup laptop right now.
Hopefully I'll be able to play at some point in the future, I might see if I can push it with this laptop since it might be able to just about handle TF2.
Either way, my PC will be taken for repairs on Monday morning which hopefully should only take a few days and I should have it back fairly quickly.