A first For Everything

No donation too small
Fester
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

A first For Everything

Post by Fester » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Well guys some of you may have noticed some down time yesterday during the day. this was unfortunately due to a mistake on my behalf... i had thought we were paid up until next month but it seemed we weren't

anyway guys this is a first for our community and i am thrilled to say that it is the first time, but i have to call on the community for some assistance with donations. we are not asking for you life savings or even for people to feel bad that they are not in a situation to help what we are asking for is just to not to forget us and to try contribute a small amount when you can

i am aware some people dont have paypal but wish to make a donation. unfortunately due to some things i have going on here at the minute i am not in a position to accept donations direct into my account, but in a few weeks if people wish to use this option i will be able to accept small amounts direct to my account. this money will be used to help me party!! :lol: but seriously any donations to my account will be applied to the server ;)

i want to thank all the people who have kept Festers Place alive for 2.5 years and hope we can continue for many more years!

Thanks again guys and gal's we really appreciate the donations and it shows the kindness of the people in our community

:grow:

Advent

Re: A first For Everything

Post by Advent » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:25 pm

More than happy to help out man, just to clarify though can we still use the donate button on the site or do we have to go a different route?

"Advent retreats forward" - Supernova

BBloke

Post by BBloke » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Donation sent from me to keep the wheels on the cart... its a great community and worth every penny :)
" 'Mother' is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children."

Fester

Post by Fester » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 pm

you can donate as normal on any of the paypal donate buttons :) just for those without paypal will soon be able to make a little donation 2

and Bloke it has been received and greatly appreciated! thanks man

Fester

Post by Fester » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:20 am

Mr C.D and Mr F.K

Thanks a million fella's!

Califax

Post by Califax » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:49 am

Fester wrote:
i am aware some people dont have paypal but wish to make a donation. unfortunately due to some things i have going on here at the minute i am not in a position to accept donations direct into my account, but in a few weeks if people wish to use this option i will be able to accept small amounts direct to my account. this money will be used to help me party!! :lol: but seriously any donations to my account will be applied to the server ;)

Kinda waiting on this then... :)

Anubis

Post by Anubis » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:19 am

Fest , i dont mind transfering it to jaseds account and he'll donate , or anyone that willing to b a "tube" and help.
still checking for options to move some money to my paypal (credit card not available atm) but atm , still a prob .

dintbo(aka bosco)
Site Admin

Post by dintbo(aka bosco) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:58 am

No bothers buddy :D
Nicely done Bbloke!!

Exterminatus
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Exterminatus » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:59 pm

I'm a little short due to recent PC upgrade, but I sent what I can. Go Fester's! Woo!
Great job, BBloke!

Sir Psycho Sexy

Post by Sir Psycho Sexy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:38 pm

get paid on friday. :)
Happy to be here.