the offical ban dorino potetion sign here

Hackers and crackers, Report them here
Toco
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

the offical ban dorino potetion sign here

Post by Toco » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:16 pm

just sign your name on the post if u feel dorino should be banned from the server

Toco
EH! Oh! Canada go! - Team Canadas 2010 offical olympic Chant
:Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi:

dintbo(aka bosco)
Site Admin

Re: the offical ban dorino potetion sign here

Post by dintbo(aka bosco) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:37 pm

In dorino's defence he has been much better recently. After a few warnings and mutes from admins he seems to have listened. If he reverts to his old ways though (sorry dorino you have been quite annoying in the past) then I'd definitely reconsider.
Nicely done Bbloke!!

Zed
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by Zed » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:57 pm

In HIM defence HIM has been much better recently. After a few warnings and mutes from admins HIM seems to have listened. If HIM reverts to HIM old ways though (sorry HIM you have been quite annoying in the past) then I'd definitely reconsider. :mrgreen:

Del

Post by Del » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:22 pm

I've no time for the kid at all but I am taking a back seat on this, I'll just go with the consensus. If he doesnt heed his warnings tho, I've no problem swinging the banhammer, either on the server or the forum, or both.

and zed, wtf?
that post is as nonsensical as dorino's scutter, the kind of thing that makes me hover over the delete button

Toco

Post by Toco » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:43 pm

for the record its not just that i hate him that much although it is a factor, i do this to reprecent the ppl who want him gone, he is a pain on the server and he has had more then enough chances, hell i prefer raurio over u when he is all drunk and bitchy and thats saying somethin and well lets face it ur not contributing to the "good aura" festers has therefore u need to go. festers is ment for good times, not having to listen and get pissed off at lil kids, ban him, let him deside if he is gonna grow up or not and in a few months time im all for giving him another shot
EH! Oh! Canada go! - Team Canadas 2010 offical olympic Chant
:Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi: :Engi:

Johnimus Prime

Post by Johnimus Prime » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:19 pm

This is ultimately an admin issue, and the final decision will be made by them.

If you have a problem with someone please can you pm a senior admin (Fester / Jased / Del). The forum isn't somewhere issues like this will be resolved, and the spamming / flaming just pisses admin off and, as Del says, makes them reach for the ban button.
"Quit your whinging, lets start binging'"

dorino

Post by dorino » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:20 pm

Now see, I've been being good. I've been being a really good little boy, not pissing off anyone.
Hell, I was booted recently for accidental griefing (uhh, long story) and that's all thats happenned since then.

Ive been being really good to Del, Toco, and all around everyone. I aint done shit at all since Toco's spur of "DORINO IS A DICK" shiz.

Del, I haven't been spamming since I was warned personally by Fester to stop. Please stop treating me like I am.

dorino

Post by dorino » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:15 am

jased10s wrote:PS. INVITE AS MANY FIT CHICKS AS YOU CAN , CAUSE HOBBIT JUST AINT CUTTING IT.
First time I read it I thought it said "Fat chicks" and sort of, ehh, confused me there. I didn't think you were into that, Jase.

lol

Engima

Post by Engima » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:20 am

I think a ban on Dorino would not only be out of order but also OTT.

Here is a young lad that has heeded a warning and has toned down his behavior as requested by the admins and he is still being picked on.

I mean, what are we? He's a kid and most of us are adult's and the incessant abuse he has received is tantamount to bullying.

Heck my behavior is far more outrageous than his, I should be banned before the lad is. Does he say/post things that are annoying sometimes? Yes, but then he is a 14 year old lad, so please cut him some slack because he isn't half as bad as some would have you believe.

Banning him at the moment whilst he is following admin requests, would show some seriously bad judgement.
Your right fester.

Apologies for posting drunk and being a bit out of whack with the topic.

dorino

Post by dorino » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:22 am

Engima wrote:I think a ban on Dorino would not only be out of order but also OTT.

Here is a young lad that has heeded a warning and has toned down his behavior as requested by the admins and he is still being picked on.

I mean, what are we? He's a kid and most of us are adult's and the incessant abuse he has received is tantamount to bullying.

Heck my behavior is far more outrageous than his, I should be banned before the lad is. Does he say/post things that are annoying sometimes? Yes, but then he is a 14 year old lad, so please cut him some slack because he isn't half as bad as some would have you believe.

Banning him at the moment whilst he is following admin requests, would show some seriously bad judgement.
Wow, lee, that felt fucking great.

I mean, I still remember coming in to Fester's and getting your insult comedy initially, haha.

Also, tantamount. Good word. 10 points to you. ;)