Clan Stacking

Hackers and crackers, Report them here
d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n

Re: Clan Stacking

Post by d0n_th3_run_4ss4ss1n » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:18 pm

A good thing you mentioned it, Cam but imo they are harmless. Some of the ToT used to be kinda short term regulars a while ago - the other clan is called =BLUT= btw. They are not very communicative and mostly healed their own heavies, I give you that tho also had an eye for normal bleeding players. But when they joined they were probably aware of the clan stacking thingy cos they separated onto both teams. So no stacking in the beginning. Even rly good and close games we had yesterday night. On Avanti we had one of them on our team and 4 or 5 on the other team - a rly good game as well tho. And yes, they seem to be germans. Will have an eye on the stacking thing tho when they join the server. All for the game! :)

-----------------------------------------------

...mama told me not to cum...

MuG

Post by MuG » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:32 pm

N1 on the heads up cambo, Think I have spotted 1 or 2 of the TOT guys around some time recently, defo remember seeing the BLUT guys on before.
As has been said many times above, an admin is never too far away and don't hesitate to give me a shout to sort em out. Fair play for giving them a good ass kicking those who were on :)
As for teleporters that help the enemy team. Castration, Double castration

You Tube Direct Link

BBloke
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by BBloke » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Thanks Cambo. There were some other clan on Saturday doing the same although there was only 3 of them (MoD). Didn't create too many waves to be honest and then I noticed they were playing BoF1 on Sunday.

It's good that we get new people passing by. I posted a link to FP forums on the sourcemod forum against the karaoke mod. Word is spreading!
" 'Mother' is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children."

Advent

Post by Advent » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:17 am

There aint a clan in the world that can stack against the random and totally unstoppable force that is a team of determined Fester's regulars.

Shit, if we sobered up for long enough we'd take over the god damned world.

"Advent retreats forward" - Supernova

YamNivek

Post by YamNivek » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:37 am

LazyEagle

Post by LazyEagle » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:27 am

Advent wrote:There aint a clan in the world that can stack against the random and totally unstoppable force that is a team of determined Fester's regulars.

Shit, if we sobered up for long enough we'd take over the god damned world.

Hmmmmm, now there's an idea!

JeFFeR

Post by JeFFeR » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:35 pm

i dont mind the clan stacking to much.
mainly because with 6ppl of the same clan they manage to lose all rounds aganst fester regulars.

as soon as adecend clan comes on and slays the other team, i wont mention a name here :P . then im up for teamchange

DHARMA AGENT

Post by DHARMA AGENT » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:31 pm

I thought I posted on this thread! I just wanted to ask if the main forum can see which BoF team plays when. We have admins spread throughout the teams, so if you knew which admins weren't playing, maybe you would feel better about asking an admin for help. Sorry I haven't been joining the server as much, my pc is causing problems there, but I'm always available to kick some idiots or to use my girlish charms if they need a speaking to. Ton's of admins for the server-make sure you know who they are.

Flynnstone

Post by Flynnstone » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 pm

I don't particularly mind clan stacking although it can get annoying. The main issue I have with clan mates is the medics only healing the guys with their tag.
Who's this Bloke guy?

Advent

Post by Advent » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Hear hear Flynn, medics are for all.

"Advent retreats forward" - Supernova