Disgusted...

Hackers and crackers, Report them here
Califax
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Disgusted...

Post by Califax » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Other people seemed to know him, but for me it was the first time i saw him on the server, and his name really offended me...

I'm talking about 'Chester the childmolester'.

I am related to people who have been molested, so i was really disgusted that someone would call itself that for 'fun'. I openly told him how i feld about his name, in presence of an admin, but nothing changed... The admin only asked i had personal experienced it, and if not, he would let it be...

Don't know, and dont even care if you guys will do something about this or not, i just felled i needed to share with you all how disgusted i am with this...

Fester

Re: Disgusted...

Post by Fester » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:52 pm

its Admiral Anal

i have not discussed this topic with any other admin yet but... on a side note he used to call me Fester The Childmolester (he aint the first person to have thought of it btw :P )

he typically uses strong names and to be fair its the internet its full of offending material. if i thought for a minute he in anyway was implying his name in a serious way then swift action would be taken and the cops would be called!!

The guy just uses retarded names

Llama@bad

Post by Llama@bad » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Iam with Califax there, i know that you Fester have been called Fester the molester, but i think there its more about the rhyme and not about the visual of childmolesting, and somebody else named you soo, not yourself.

He can name himself retarted names as he wishes but anything with rape, molesting and so one should not be there.
"I'd like to congradulate Llama on having the longest ever post (LEP) at Fester's Place. And second longest. And third longest. And fourth longest! Long live the king of anti-spam!" by Jonnywhy

JJzer0

Post by JJzer0 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:32 pm

I must admit I've never been happy with his names and the "Chester" one seems to be newer as he always used to call himself Admiral Anal on the GoT server (although he does alternate between the two). He "seems" like a reasonable person and I have spoken to him in the past at GoT and on Festers during gameplay, also mentioning that I thought the "Chester" name was out of line. I hadn't seen him online for awhile and whilst his absence started with Admiral, his return is as Chester.

I will bring it up if I see him though as i've been meaning to for some time.

Johnimus Prime
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Johnimus Prime » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Thanks for all the comments. If he (or anybody else for that matter) uses names that are deemed by admin to be too offensive or innappropriate then approrpiate discussion and action will take place.

Thread is now locked
"Quit your whinging, lets start binging'"