Deadend Tele's

Hackers and crackers, Report them here
Anubis

Deadend Tele's

Post by Anubis » Sun May 17, 2009 4:12 pm

lately it seems some guys find it amusing to put a tele in a spot where the person using it have to "kill" in consol or b killed by the other team m8s .

it hurts the game , the sportive way of it , the fun , and the true option of attacking/defending with max resources + this engie himself usually useless most of the match - looking for stupid spots as such

one got banned b4 , today Chaozz decide doing it , in two games , swift - the "usual" place and then in conservatory , puting a tele next to the falling place (i even got a picture of that if u wish)

i find it far from funny

call me a "snitch" (or whatever that spelled.. ) but i dont want to raise my suicides no' cause of those asses and most likely lose a match not cause i fought poorly but cause it made a mess , while half of the team got stuck once or more wasting their time getting pissed on that useless ..... (fill in every word u can think of ..)

so , an "offical" thread for deadend tele's lamers ? :)
can a specific warning + punishment b announced here (tho i guess most of those ... arent even here ) so it wont come as a surprise for them ? (oh .. poor them ... )

Johnimus Prime
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Re: Deadend Tele's

Post by Johnimus Prime » Sun May 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Hi Anubis

Can you please PM an admin and let us know the names of any any 'troublemakers' and we will keep an eye out.

Anyone caught being an idiot will be swiftly dealt with :Adminpower:
"Quit your whinging, lets start binging'"

DragoonKnight
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4
Location: In the shadows, waiting persistently for the right moment to strike...

Post by DragoonKnight » Sun May 17, 2009 7:12 pm

anubis, this process is a part of deadend teles is what is known as griefing there are several videos about this sort of thing on youtube
Dare you to enter the Festertrix? Home of the slow motion Weed!
ImageImageImage

ScrappyD2o

Post by ScrappyD2o » Sun May 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Yeah, tele's straight to an enemy sentry, dead ends, from forward spawn all the way back as far as possible .. also the jumping up and down in front of snipers, flame throwing their line of sight, stuff like that. Childish kiddy behaviour.

Advent
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by Advent » Sun May 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Which will result in spankings from admins.

"Advent retreats forward" - Supernova

Anubis

Post by Anubis » Sun May 17, 2009 8:13 pm

well , A-nub-is still a noob in those issues (at least ;-) ) and even tho i asked Chaozz in the game (unfortunatly no admin was on) and warned the blue team from using his tele , for some it was late and he continued , and then in the next map - a tele to death fall ...